19

Dont forget to comment, say your opinion, tag a friend to read, vote and add "proscriptive desires"to your favourite reading list.

Sobia!

"ke! wake up idiot daman i know you will spend the night rolling in happiness."the familiar voice say i snap my eyes open and sit upright.

"Jasy?"i say confused and she nod laughing like the complete idiot she is.

"Yes! you cant imagine how excited i was to come once i receive your voicenote yesterday night i went and lie to my dad "shiyasa micheal yakawoni".she say laughing and i chuckle.

"You like gossip jasra, may god deliver you.
what time is it?"i ask and she roll her eyes.

"12:03pm you are still sleeping i know yesterday you spend the night rolling in happiness,
uhmmm "mrs Amir usman".she say teasingly with a raise brow and i glare at her.

"i hate rubbish wlh i'm having lectures by 2:00."i say and she humm.

"i am actually going back today, remember that trip to Dubai i told you my dad is going together with my mum."she say and i nod.

"yes!."i say picking my phone from the bed.

"THEY ARE GOING WITH ME."she scream and i close my ear.

"why are you screaming this isn't the first time you are going and it wont be the last."i say with an eyeroll.

"i will meet ya raheem but dont tell him i want to suprise him."she say smiling and i nod.

"what time are you leaving?"i ask standing up.

"right now just want to say bye to you our flight is taking off this evening 6:00pm precisely, anyway
just want to see your face and tell you "when i say Ya Amir love you you say its a lie but i jasra Bello dont lie and i know love stares when i see one."she say with a smug smile and shake my head.

"so thats what actually bring you all the way from abuja."i say baffle and she nod.

"yes!
dad say i should give you this i just lie and told him you're sick please if he called just tell him its true abeg."she say gesturing to the multiple shoping bags and i laugh.

"jasy "Allah ya shiryeki da shegen gulma"i say and she laugh.

"babe so what are you two now,
like are you two a couple or something?"she ask curiously and i laugh.

"No!
its complicated i dont even know what to say i cant, i dont even know if i love him."i say with a sigh and she sit next to me on the edge of the bed.

"i dont know soby but i think you also like him maybe you re confuse but you should mull over it, if you two love each other i dont think a stupid family norm law will stop you two from been with one another, there are rule in every family and there are always rule breakers so i dont think its a big deal, in my own opinion dont know what you actually think."she say looking at me worriedly.

"i just have this weird feeling that this relationship will be the genesis of our family falling apart."i say massaging my forehead and she sigh.

"Does that mean you will sacrifice your happiness just to make peace in your family."she say and i nod.

"Honestly speaking jas!
i dont know what i have for ya Amir and i'm sure whatever it is......i dont love him."i say with a heavy breathe.

"Deep inside you soby,
you know you re lieing,
you care about him,
you love spending time with him even if he will yell at you,
you hate seeing him hurt and whenever he is in pain you wishe you can take that pain away,
when he is happy you re always in a good mood, that is love soby deny it if you want to but you love Amir."she say and i sigh.

"what time are you leaving."i ask changing the conversation and she sigh.

"soby!
you know what?
deny it if you want to but you love Amir do whatever you want to do because i am sick of you puting others piriority before yours, you always sacrifice your happiness to others and if you dont stop this your holy saint behaviour you will end up unhappy, its high time you know the world doesn't work that way everyone fight for there own happiness you dont go around trying to make everyone happy because you cant pleased evryone."she yell and stand up.

she pick her handbag and storm out of the room, i massage my temple and decide to get ready for the day.

30minute later i take the stairs and head to the kitchen.

"oohh look who is awake baby hammy."Ya bashir say siting on one of the kitchen stool.

"Goodmorning mum
morning Ya bashir."i say and they both answer.

"morning ilily come and take this food to Amir."my mum say and i groan stomping my food on the floor.

"ilily!
wlh Anty soby this name is weird imagine me going to your school asking everyone do you know ilily."ya bashir say laughing and i glare at him.

"pick it and take it to him bashir is waiting for you he will drop you at school."she say i pick the food bag grumbling to myself and head to the apartment.

with a heavy breathe and accelerating heart i head to the apartment i gently push the door open and quietly drop the foodbag on the dinning table i sigh in relief and rush to the door.

"sabreen!"the familiar baritone voice ring behind me and i close my eyes shut.

i know the chapter its a little cheesy but i have to update and celebrate our 1k reads thank you sooo much everyone for your massive support.
                         i love you all!

so soby want to reject my Amir because of her family !