26

dont forget to comment and vote.

Sobia!

I wake up to unnecessary yelling and i sit upright, maybe mum has finally open her bedroom door i pick my phone from the bedside and saw 6 missed call from Ya Amir making a smile to appear on my face. i dial the number just in time my mum scream echo in my ear i drop the phone and run out of the room.

"stop it yasir you re hurting me."my mum say hugging her body as my dad belt collided with her skin just in time i burst into the room.

"Daddy...what are you doing."i yell and run to my mum who is sitting by the bed crying.

"i'm sorry babe i dont mean to i was just mad."my dad say frustrated and throw the belt trying to touch my mum as i swat his hand.

"Dont touch her, i cant believe you did this to mum look at her body, dad you are always against domestic violence i never knew you re a misogynist."i say crying as my mum stand up.

she head to her closet as we trail behind her, she drop her suitcase on the drawer and begin arranging her clothes.

"baby please dont do this i will never do it again, i just lost it and i promise i wont do it."my dad say trying to hold her and she just swat his hand off her.

"You did enough Yasir, i gave you chances multiple of time but after all this years i thought you have change but i was wrong i should have known by now that it is in you and you will never change, i have been through enough with you but just like mustapha say it our relationship is afflictive no matter how we try we will always hurt each other."my mum say crying as she throw her clothes into the suitcase.

"please sobia dont leave me, i promise you i wont let my family do anything to you, i am sorry please i love you."my dad say holding my mum hand as  she sigh.

"I love you yasir and i will forever do but we cant work out we are two different individuals you know that, i have been through enough with you and i am tired.
Now that our children are all grown up i think its best if we let go one another and lets just find happiness somewhere else, your family have hurt me yasir you know they do, you have no idea how it hurt everyday when i remember but you said it to my face today i am an indecent wife."my mum say and clean her tears with the back of her hand.

"You know what you can as well leave, i am sick of you bringing shit turns of problem to my family go back to your ex you re always a whore sobia and you will never change."my dad say and storm out of the room.

my mum continue throwing her clothes in the suitcase sobbing, i clean my teary face and enter the walk in closet.

"i'am sorry mum i never knew my relationship with ya Amir can bring such problem but please dont leave us mum, we care about you dad is just angry he will come around."i say holding her hand and she sigh.

"Soby!
your dad and i can never work out, this has nothing to do with Amir and you, this shit has always been a problem in this family and i am sorry but i have to leave."she say smiling sadly.

"Take it and dont you ever come back into my life."my dad say and throw the white envelop to my mum making my heartbeat to accelerate.

"DAD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"i yell and he turn to face me.

"Didn't your mum ever tell you why everyone hate her in the family, alright as bad as that may sound she slept with my brothers, maybe she will have to explain to you in details."he say glaring at my mum and i turn my gaze to her.

"You know i will never do such thing, your brothers rape me yasir and you know it but thank you very much i will leave your house."my mum say zipping the suitcase and my dad leave the room.

"mum whats going on you should explain to me i am your daughter you know i will always support you no matter what."i say but my mum smile sadly and drag her suitcase out of the closet.

i run to my room and pick my phone i go through the contacts and dial my brother contact it ring and they both didn't answer i run to my mum room just in time she is about coming out.

"Are you sure you re doing the right thing mum, please dont leave us."i say and she sigh.

"i have to ilily, your dad has already make his decision be a good girl and obey whatever he say to you."she say sobbing as she hug me.

"i dont want you to leave."i say crying and she break the hug.

"i will be fine!
sometimes love hurt and we just have to give up, your dad and i love each other but we have to let go, dont blame your dad for any of this kinji."she say cleaning my tears with a smile.

i help her with the suitcase as we walk down the stairs to the premises of the house.

"Dont tell your brothers any of this please."my mum say once we're at the parking lot.

"i cant promise you that because they will eventually find out.
where are you going to now?"i ask worriedly and she smile cleaning her tears.

"wherever! i dont know i am scared of telling my sisters, i will have to call ya salis first."she say and i sigh.

"i want to come with you mum."i say and she smile and hug me.

"i love you, i will call you i promise."she say and break the hug.

"i cant believe this is happening."i say cleaning my tears as the gate open and an unfamiliar Audi park in the parking lot.

"let me get going be a good girl."she say and drop the suitcase in the passenger sit.

the mecedes benz driver door open and Ya amir emerges from it.my mum enter her car and drive out of the house.

my phone vibrate in my hand and i look to see my brother name flashing on the screen, i turn and head to the building with ya Amir footstep echoing behind me.