5

this page is dedicated to everyone that read to this chapter, thank you soo much i really appreciate dont forget to comment and point out mistakes, corrections are welcome, criticism are allow but do not over criticize.

Sobia!

The next few months passed by pretty quickly the semester is over a week ago am just lazying at home with little work and here we are preparing to leave to niger state for uncle billys wedding i put my handbag and zip my suitcase ya Azan wasn't able to make it to the wedding but is not a big deal since ya yusrah is going with uncle billy once the wedding is over ughh benefit of marrying a husband working oversea.

ya yusrah is my cousin she's anty salmahs only daughter she has a brother safwan he is my age she is schooling in dubai she used to have a thing for uncle billy since the first time she visited us maybe she just lure him into her demonic angelic sinful looks ya yusrah is the definition of black is beautiful she can be calm if she wants to be but be the devil if you make her angry and if she wants something she wont stop till she get it so its a big family wedding shit.

"ilham are you not done hurry up and take your things out."my mum say entering the room.

"yeah i'm done."i say droping the the suitcase on the floor.

"let me help you with this get dress and be down in 5minutes."she say then carry the suitcase and leave.

i put on a long pencil skirt with a polka dotted blouse i add my kimono on and roll my veil i go through my handbag to check if i put all that is needed i add my ipod,phone charger,my debit card into the bag and run out of the room since i can hear my mum screaming her lungs out for me to get the fuck down.

"i want to go with ya raheem and uncle billy."i say once we are at the garage.

"uncle billy is driving me you can as well go with your brother we are dropping you in Abuja."my mum say making my brow forruw at the news.

"but why?i whine.

"because yusra need you there you are her only female cousin they will all come to minna on friday."she say as her phone goes on she enter the car gesturing for uncle billy to come let them get going.

"uncle bills the ango."i say teasingly once he is near he just smile and enter the car i drag my lazy legs and enter ya raheem wrangler jeep.

"Ready?"he ask with a smile.

"was born ready!
where is dad?and why is the damn car full of this."i ask gesturing to the sacks stock in the car.

"dad is coming tomorrow and those damn sacks are the fun and life of the wedding #tagsoveniers shits."he say roaring the engine back to life.

The 4hours drive is a quiet one because ya raheem is not good at gist he keeps on talking about medical books and i decide to just shut up through out the drive.

"mum so till friday we will go to minna wlh it's not fair ya yusra will just snob me look at all her friends why will i have to stay."i complaint for the millionth time since we step our foot in anty salmahs house.

"Haba ilham you dont want to stay in my house, today is wednesday you will just stay for a day."Anty salmah say and i chuckle.

"Sis mu zamu wuche you know the way minna road is."my mum say standing up.

"so my inlaw refuse to enter and greet me, i have never seen a shy guy like bilyamin makes me wonder how he notice this mad girl i called a daughter."Anty salmah say and we both laugh.

"soo zainab is coming tomorrow right."my mum ask her sister as we head outside and she nod.

"we re coming together with zainab but fati said till on saturday you know how lazy she is."anty salmah say and they both laugh.

"let me get going, raheem tsabar mugunta he cant even wait lets leave together once he greet you he decide to leave."my mum say making me to laugh we watch as she exit the gate before we head back inside the house.

"is anty zainab coming with uncle salis."i ask once we're sitted in the parlour.

"i dont think so salis will probably come on the niqah day."she say and i nod.

"wonder what they are buying yusrah left this house 7:00am with my innocent little boy maybe he is hungry and there phones is both off."Anty salmah say and i laugh.

"Safwan will be happy since he is the one driving wonder if he want to be a driver."i say and we both laugh.

"get dress lets go and check on the event caterer."she say i nod excitedly and head upstairs to ya yusrah room where i drop my bag.

i love visiting anty salmah she takes me everywhere she is going i'm really excited to see Anty xee she is uncle salis wife they live in lagos and damn she really suit his personality they are both fashion slayers with there sturborn little boy Adyan,
Anty fatii isn't the nicest person she is rude and love food she has one son ya sadik he is living in jordan with his wife and two kids.
My mum is the last born of the family they pampared her because she was just 6 when they lost there parent and nobody in the family was willing to support them they struggle to make it in life so all they have is each other my mum family is a complicated mess.

************************

they days pass by pretty quickly and its friday already i drop my suitcas in the garage and sigh.

"This small bag and you are panting like its a sack of rice."safwan say and i just glare at him.

"how are we going to fit into this car."i say exasperate.

"ya yusrah and her friends are using the range rover and audi they already look for there drivers, Audu is driving us in the highlander mum, anty zee plus you and mee."safwan explain and i nod.

"let me get my suitcase."he say and head back inside the house.

i'm too excited its been 6months since i last go to minna, the gate open and a familiar range rover enter the house and halt next to me Ya Amir emerges from the car.

"Goodmorning ya Amir."i say with a smile he just nod and head inside the house.

i just roll my eyes how will someone be angry all the time,my phone ring and i remove it from my bag maina's name flash on the screen making a smile to creep on my lip.

"hello!"i say with a smile.

"hey beautiful how are you.

"i am extremely peachy just excited to be in minna!."i say and he laugh.

"so i was wondering if we can meet if you come to minna."

"You're in minna."i ask confused i look up to see everyone heading to the parking space.

"yeah! i'm here for a business conference.

"yeah! we will definitely meet i gotta go talk to you later."i say and end the call.

"yawwa!
ilham you're going with Amir in his car we have to fix adyan car seat and we will lack space."anty salmah say and i frown.

"Anty wlh i want to go with you let safwan follow ya Amir."i say pouting and anty zee laugh adjusting her shade.

"safwan is also coming with his dad tomorrow that's why i call amir to come and pick you thank God he is still in town if not you could have come with safwan tomorrow."anty salmah say throwing her handbag in the car.

"Anty i should get going i am running late tomorrow she will come with safwan and abbbah."Ya amir say heading to his car.

"you better get going wlh adyan dont like sitting anywhere in a car except his car sit, if you want to come tomorrow then good for you."anty zainab say laughing and i glare at the little boy who just laugh i trail behind ya Amir grumbling curses.

ooohhh God i am really looking forward to this trip Amir will probably rip ilham apart.

#TeamAmir gather here lets take a selfie before the trip start.

so the winner of the 1000naira free airtime for this month is leyuxynab kindly DM your contact and netwrk thank you for your massive support, girl you re a gem.