27

Don't forget to vote, comment and check out my other book "Deejarh its an amazing story.

This page is for my gs
annah_m_a
Aiman-tixxy
leyuxynab
hawwahkb
Aishanana22 you girls are a bunch of gem i love yah!

Amir!

"Sabreen!sabreen!!sabreen!!! please listen to me i dont know you were the one on the phone, please just let me explain."i say walking behind her as she take the staircase two at a time,  she run to her bedroom and throw myself on the bed.

i sit on the edge of the bed, i stare at her, she wore a joggers and a shortleeve shirt, she sit on the extreme angle of the bed her back press against the wall as she hug her legs burrying her head between them sobbing.

"sabreen! please tell me whats going on i am getting worried and please stop griping your arm like that you will bruise it."i say and climb the bed.

i remove her hand from her arm i stare at the pink bruise and lift her face.

"please tell me whats wrong, your phone has been ringing since, did anty dee did anything to you."i say worriedly as i hug her sideway and put her head on my shoulder.

we stay in silient as she countinue sobbing siliently, with every drop of the acidic liquid on my shoulder i feel my heart aching and a wave of anger rising in me planning a million way to kill whoever make her cry, i just hold her sideway and continue telling her sorry i wishe i can just take away the pain or she should just tell me maybe i can do something.

"Mum left me."she say and i sit upright facing her.

"please tell me evrything sabreen you have no idea how am feeling seeing you crying."i say holding her two hands and stare at her sadly, i use my handkerchief and clean her face but they keep on coming making her face red from too much crying.

"Dad and her divorce."she say and break into another sob as i just hug her to my chest.

"i'm sorry please stop crying sabreen are you sure of what you re saying?"i say and i feel my heartbeat accelerating, i hope they dont tell her about my dad and his stepbrothers, i dont want to loose sabreen because of my parent mistake.

"i love my family, i always wishe and fantasize that one day i will have a perfect husband like my dad but alas that doesn't happen now i loose my mum because of something she isn't guilty of."she say in between sob.

"Dont worry anty soby will come back, your dad love her maybe they just need some space sometimes it happen, please stop crying you will get sick."i say and break the hug.

i clean her face with my handkerchief and smile sadly.

"have you eaten?"i ask and she sigh.

"i just want to talk to my brothers."she say cleaning her face.

"let me get you water to drink."i say and leave the room.

i head to the kitchen and swing the fridge open, i take a bottleof water and head back to the room.

i twist the door handle and its lock making me sigh.

"sabreen! please open the door i want to be here for you "kinji" please."i say pleadingly knocking on the door.

"sabreen! please open the door or i will break the dooe."i say hopefully she will open it.

"i want to be alone please."she say with a sniff.

"how about the water?
please sabreen open the door i want us to go through this together."i say but the door never open.

i sit on the floor by the door with a sigh.

why cant everything be perfect all i want is to just be with the love of my life, if uncle yasir really did divorce anty dee then at some point sabreen will eventually find out what really her mum went through in the past and there is no way on earth she will want to be with me, sometimes children have to pay for the sins of there parent its really not fair. Anty dee deserve happiness her love story with uncle yasir was a painfully perfect one and did not suppose to end this way, they've been through alot and as bad as that may sound my dad was the genesis to all the problem in there marriage life.

i stare at the chill bottle of water,
i wishe i can say i am proud of my mum but i am not, my mum always bring me trouble and want everyone to be under her control, i love sabreen and i will be with her even if it will be the reason of our family falling apart.

ohh my Amir is really in love!

soby sorry everything is gonna be fine soon.