18

Dont forget to vote,comment and share "proscriptive desires"with your love ones.

Sobia!

walking on the suburban way to my house my mind drift to my brothers, i missed them it has been 3months since Ya raheem fly over to meet ya Azan for the job he got for him and Ya raheem being the bookworm he is decide to enroll in one of the university to further his education, The house is usually quiet except when ya bashir come to visit which is usually everday he is currently doing his NYSC service in the government house makes me want to question him if he is actually serious since he is always gallivanting around the town, ever since after uncle billys wedding and the small talk about Ya Amir and i being a relationship my mum and dad are kind of faking there happiness i can see it visibly clear, my dad is always staring at his phone screen at work which is a picture of him and mum he dont come home early like before and there little morning breakfast banter is no more, my mum spend the whole day in her daycare or restaurant during weekend she do locked herself in the basement i am really worried i love my family and they mean alot to me.

the honking of a car drift my attension and i step out of the road, the unfamiliar suv halt next to me and the glass roll down.

"goodafternoon Ya Amir!"i say and he nod with a smile making me look at him in a weird way as i clean my face to make sure this isn't some sort of imagination or dream.

"Are you heading home?"he ask with thesame smile on his face, i nod staring at him in amusement.

"uhmmm yeah but its not a big deal i will walk."i say with a shrug.

"come'on i am actually bored such a long exhausting trip."he say opening the passenger door.

"okay!"i say a little unsure as i enter the car and close the door shut.

"You coming back from work?"he ask as he glance at my body and i nod.

"yes!
want to go change and go to school then to work again."i explain and he nod.

"you gat a new job?"he ask and i nod staring at the new version of this Ya Amir.

"yeah!
just a small waitress service at a restaurant nearby."i say and he nod with a smile.

"staring is a very bad habit."he say and glance at me.

"sorry!
i am just not use to you been nice to me."i admit with a shrug and he chuckle shaking his head.

"everyone has a bad day sabreen."he say and i nod ignoring the fact that he just mistakenly called me by his girlfriend name.

"how is everyone at home?"i ask and he shrug.

"doing great."he say with a sigh as he park the car outside the gate.

"thank you Ya Amir,
are you not coming in?"i ask and shake his head.

"No!
i'm gonna check on a friend."he say and i nod.

"okay!
i will let mum know you re around, thank you for the ride i say."trying to open the door and he hold my hand making me jerk in surprise as an unfamiliar shiver run through my body.

"sorry!"he say and remove his hand from mine.
"sorry about my mum's behaviour toward your mum during uncle billys wedding."he say and i look at him shock i really like this side of Ya Amir,
so gentle and handsome.

"its nothing Ya Amir, family fight but it just hurt to know everyone is acquising my mum for what she didn't do, you yourself know you and i dont have the best sibling relationship but hearing what anty ammi say to my mum it really hurt me."i admit because like hell i have been dieing to say this out and ya Amir is the last person i expect to hear this out of my mouth.

"sabreen."he say and i look at him.

"its sobia."i say correcting him and he shake his head with a smile.

"you re sabreen to me."he say staring at me and i drop my gaze to my backpack.

"let me get going Ya Amir i will be late for lectures."i mutter playing with a strand of my backpack.

"Look at me sabreen, i want to say this while staring into your beautiful eyes."he say and for some minute my heartbeat stop like did Ya Amir just call me beautiful.

"I love you sabreen,
i love you since the day you came into this world i carry that love with me everywhere i go,
i want to be with you and i am sorry how i treated you, it just make me angry anytime i see you talking to other guys smiling with them and you are always afraid to be near me it infuriate me and i just vent the anger on you, but i really love you."he say raising my head with the tip of his finger.

"i have to go."i say griping my backpack clutching it to my vibrating heart.

i open the door and run inside the house, this cant be happening not after all what happen during uncle billys wedding.
loving Ya Amir will be the last thing i will do.

okay my Amir is super romantic can't believe he say it.

soby please dont let us regret droping our mighty ego.

i think i love gentle Amir but i kind of miss grumpy Amir.

-