35

Dont Forget to vote,comment and share "proscriptive desires with your family and friends.

2months later.

Sobia!

"What time is thé Amir coming thé photographer and his crew are here."jasra say walking into thé room where my sister is doing my make up.

"Hé said hé will be here anytime soon."I say and jasra just grumble and leave thé room.

Its béen 2 months since thé unexpected wedding day fixed everything is moving pretty good , my mum come with me to abuja since my dad refuse to come home i do called him several time but hé will just sent me a text message saying hé is ok and i shouldn't  worry about him.
My mum is staying in anty salmahs house while i am staying with jasra and her parent, my elder sister fly in back to thé country 3weeks ago and she is also staying in jasra house since jasys dad is her uncle. It is a good thing the universities are on strike so i dont have to deal with school and marriage préparation so today we'ré having our pré-wedding photoshoot in jasra family garden because honestly speaking they have one of thé big garden i ever seen.

"Perfect!"my sister say looking at me with a smile.

"Soby!
Are you not done thé photographer is waiting dress up let him start before Amir arrive."jasra mum say walking into thé room.

"Yes.
I will just get dress hé will soon be here."I say with a smile.

"Lallai.
Amir will have to pay intee for this transformation, you look beautiful my dear."She say looking at me with a smile.

"Thank you.
I will just get dress and we will be down in a jiffy."I say and enter jasra giant walking closet i can hear anty layla yapping about how she doesn't understand how jasys room is always like a ditch.

I dressed in a blue Ankara skirt and blouse before walking out of thé walk-in closet, jasy did my headtie and put thé remaining clothes for thé photoshoot in a suitcase saying i will change in thé extra room in the garden and we both leave thé room.

***********************
2hrs later!

"You should send him a text message maybe hé is somewhere and hé isn't allow to answer phone calls."my sister say worriedly.

I dial thé number and its switch off making me to sigh.

"Its switch off,
But hé said hé will be here soon i hope hé is ok."I say .

"Try his other line."jasra say in annoyance and i nod.

Pressing thé phone to my ear it ring multiple times and no answer making me to sigh.

"Hé is not answering."I say as i feel my eyes  becoming sour and my sister sigh.

"Please dont cry you will spoil your make up maybe hé is on his way."my sister say encouragingly.

"Call thé anty ammi maybe she will know where hé is."jasy say clearly impatient and i nod.

I try scrolling through my phone but my hands are trembling badly and jasra collect thé phone as my sister hug me to her chest.
She dial anty ammi number and put thé phone on speaker.

"Hello!
Who is that."anty ammi voice echo through thé phone and jasra look at me and i nod for her to speak instead.

"Well goodevening.
Its jasra, sobys friend.
i just want to ask wether you know where ya Amir is, they were supposed to have there pré-wed photoshoot with soby today by 12:00pm and Its 4:00pm already hé is yet to be here."jasra say and we all look at thé phone for a reply,  there is a féw minute of silient before she speak.

"Ok!
Jasra or what do you say that your name is. You should tell thé soby that sent you that Amir went out with his wife to be to take there pré-wed pictures maybe she should booked him for another day and she should not Forget that she isn't his only wife she should better get use to thé fact that hé wont be available whenever she want him to."She say and thé line goes off.

I didn't even réalise i am crying till my sister use a wipe to dap my tears.

"It's okay soby i Will talk to the photographer to come back tomorrow then you will have another photoshoot with Amir hmmm "kidaina kuka".jasra say looking at me worriedly and i shake my head.

"Just leave it , i am not having a pré-wed pictures is not even necessary. I just want to be alone."I say and clean my tears before heading to thé main building.

I push the bedroom door open and throw myself on thé bed. We've not yet marry and this type of shit is already happening, maybe my mum is right i shouldn't have jump into conclusion and marry ya Amir. How could hé ditch me for farhat hé should have told me they will have a photoshoot today i would have postpond mine but instead hé decide to lié to me and go with her.

"Ilham!please open thé door."my sister voice echo at thé door as she keeps on banging in it.

"Soby dont do anything stupid in there Amir is here already."jasra voice say but i just ignore them and continue crying.

"What's thé point of him coming, i will not have a photoshoot with him and that is final hé should go back to where hé is coming from."I yell back at them.

Thé last thing i want to deal with is a stupid lie and excuses.

Amir why will you ditch my soby i was excited for this photoshoot but you ruin it for me.

My poor soby already regreting her décision before even marrying him.

Anyway i trust my Amir and his judgement i am sure there is some sort of explanation for this mess.😏