14

hey everyone i really need to read ya comment like it means alot to me and bring a smile on my face anytime i'm reading.

Sobia!

"soby! stop crying mana i know what he did was wrong but...."jasra try saying but keep quiet.

"But what jasy?
you see, even you dont have an excuse how will he just be mean to me all the time i didn't do anything."i say and clean my face.

"forget about him come lets go to your grandma she send 3 times to called you."she say and i nod.

we both head to Anty ammi apartment it will soon be time for the nikah and we re still roaming around with our night wear.

"if not because of greediness what will a 16year old girl do in an adult room "tsabar kwadayi da karuwanchi" ."Amal say as we reach the door.

"jasra please lets go i am not ready for this rubbish this morning."i say and jasra being jasra stand by the door.

"its only a poor person that know a greedy person, a rich man always fo what he has to do without viewing it otherwise."jasra say glaring at amal and i drag her by the hand.

"jasy please just stay away from this children i dont want any problem abeg."i say as we enter the parlour.

"Hah!
soby you and your charismatic attitude thats why people step on you anyhow they want to."she say as we enter our grandmother room.

"my pikin i don sent everyone to call you but you neva come, how are you?"my grandmother say.

"fine!"we both say and she look at jasra.

"Abeg give us space i want to speak to my granddaughter alone."she say and jasra just shrug.

"wlh wanan kakar taki da shegen iyayi inajiranki a waje,
okay mah i will wait outside."she say and i laugh jasra will always be jasra.

"uhmmm my baby i heard some rumours this morning that you and your brother are inlove."she say and i look at her confuse.

"my brother?"i ask confused and she nod.

"yes your brother "memeer-boy"she say and i chuckle.

"you mean Ya Amir?
abeg noo i dont love him we are not in any relationship."i say and she sigh.

"but they say you slept in his room yesterday night."she say looking at me suspiciously.

"he was sick i watch over him,
please grandma there is nothing going on between the two of us."i say and she nod.

"Better!
because he is your brother you two should not do such thing, i know it happen in the northern part of the country and also its allow in your religion but its not allow in this family, you understand."she say holding her ear and i nod.

"yes grandma,
i want to go and bath its almost time dad and everyone will soon be home."i say and she nod, i give her one last hug then i leave.

"what did she tell you?"jasra ask once we re in the room.

"just rubbish stuff that she heard i slept in ya Amir room hope we re not in a relationship because such relationship is prohibited in this family."i explain and jasra laugh.

"ohhh this your family are funny hope Ya raheem isn't part of this rubbish tradition because i am not ready for this shit."she say removing her clothes.

"i dont know jasy, you are not a family member i dont think your relationship with Ya raheem will have any obstacles."i say and she nod.

"better fah, soo you what do you tell her?"she ask heading to the bathroom.