39

Please comment my sweet readers i love you all.

Amir!

Replaying the now viral video of my so called fiancee for the 4th time i chuckle, seriously this is just a great excuse, God is awesome i know he wont let me down.

I drop my phone on the bed and head to my mum.

"Are you insane?
Oooh farhat you think Amir is a fool,
The stupid video has gone viral good for you "kin kashe aurenki kafun a daura.

"Mummy is just a bachelorette party,
Since there isn't any event I decided to have one, I dont want a boring wedding.

Sallamu'alaikum."I say and enter the parlour as they both turn to my direction.

"Amir i ............

"Mummy i hope you are not trying to beg me because you know the answer is no, I hate indecent girls she want a wild life then let her have one, what's the point of her getting marry, a bachelorette party with half naked male escorts dancing,hugging and kissing my wife to be!"I yell in disgust and my mum sigh.

"Am.....

"Mummy please not now,  you know what is right and wrong, farhat isn't a small girl she know what is she doing and she as well know i will never accept such indecent behaviour but she choose to do what she want, it's obvious she isn't ready to marry, I am not marrying farhat and that is final.
I can't marry a wife that everyone has seen her messing around with a bunch of men in the name of bachelorette party or whatever she called it."I say and stand up.

"Dan Allah ya Amir dont do this to........

"Hah!
I am the one embarrass after all people will still be pointing me saying my ex fiancee was the first indecent Muslim to throw a big bachelorette party with male escorts, thank you very much for ruining my awesome reputation you can now go and continue from wherever you stop."I say and leave the room mentally jubilating in happiness.

"Good for you, now you will remain single forever better go and arrange your clothes hudah is coming to pick you.

My mum voice echo around the house. I head to my apartment happy with a big smile on my face, I cant wait for my dad to come back today to hear this amazing news he actually travel to "veneto"to bring back uncle yasir, even if he and anty soby are not together he have to come back to attend his only daughter wedding he always run to that place whenever he is lonely dont understand why he chooses Italy to be his place of grief when there is Paris.

I pick my phone and dial the love of my life contact she have to hear this good news.

"Hello."her small voice say making a smile to appear on my lip i lay on the 3sitter couch and cross my legs.

"How is my baby doing."I ask and I could imagine her smiling.

"I am fine ya amir, how is Anty am...

Ilily your mum is here sai shegen soyayyya I thought ya Amir just left is not up to two hours and you call him."jasra voice ring in my ear and i sigh if not because she is sabreen only friend I would have know how to fix that her mouth.

"Ya amir please I will call you later mummy is here."she say in her baby voice.

"Don't worry my baby is just 4days and nobody can separate us."I say with a smile.

"Bye."she say and the line goes off.

I sigh sabreen is too shy of me she will have to stop when we marry because i want my wife to be very free with me.

My phone vibrate and Ali's name pop with a message.

I am in town dude come pick me at the airport.
                                       A.Ali

I sigh and pick my car key from the table Ali is my only friend we school together at Coventry university in England he based there and the only reason we re still friends is because he dont want to let go of me, I know i am not the good guy i am rude, egocentric and boastful if you want to stick with me that way fine, if you can't then have a great life but i can't change who i am just to please anyone.

Oohhh my farhat Amir why!

Soo oga Amir have a friend ikon Allah.

#teamAmir gather here let's take a selfish selfie.