43

This page is for people
farhaanatu
hawwa_mm
annah_m_a
Jikan_Madaki
ramlatbelel
unique_maryam
Aiman-tixxy
leyuxynab
hawwahkb
khaddie__
deejarh_  thanks soo much for your support with the votes and commentsit encouraged me to keep writing.

And please leyuxynab go and update wild flower😏.

Sobia!

The next days pass by pretty quickly,
Anty ammi really pampared me ya Amir wanted us to stay at our house  but anty ammi insist on us staying with her for a week so that i can rest a little before we move to our house but with school opening i decided to leave to nasarawa today ya amir has completed his building over there according to jasra the house is portably perfect.

"My one are you done?"my husband ask coming into thé room.

"Yeah!
Jas.......

"She is not coming with us,
Soo we cannot have some alone time without jasra interrupting, i hope raheem should marry her soon because she has start passing her boundries."ya Amir snap making me to laugh.

"You look cute when you're angry,
Anyway i wanted to say jasra say she left yesterday with ya raheem so she is currently at lafia thou."i say trying to muffle my laughter but fail.

"Is not funny.
Jasra this jasra that i feel like she is my rival and you love her more than me anytime she is around am like a background."my husband say in annoyance and i drop my suitcase on thé floor.

"Come on handsome.
You ré my only love and i will never have a rival for you, i love soo much you re my drugs and you know how addicted i am to you."i say putting my hands on his shoulders staring at him.

"I love you to.
How are you feeling?"hé ask staring at me worriedly and i sigh.

"I am fine just a slight headache and a little exhausted but i'm fine and super excited to see my mum." i say hé smile and kiss my forehead.

"You should get check in thé hospital before you leave."hé say playing wih a strand on my veil.

"No i'm fine.
I went once and doctor say its just a weird allergy had i known there is corn in the food wouldn't have ate it but am good now."I say with a smile and hé nod.

"If you say so.
Lets hurry.
Have to come back today to meet with à very important client."hé say picking thé suitcase i pick my handbag and we leave thé apartment.

We bid our goodbye with Anty ammi and start our 3hours journey to my lovely home sweet home.

******************************

The three hours drive was an interesting one with ya Amir rough driving skill i am greatful i did'nt have a heart attack.

Halting at the front of our house, i sigh in relief.My dad move back to
"Veneto" according to him hé want to find his lost self and my mum decided to stay back in her ex husband house love makes us do weird shit.

"Weldone ya Amir."I say and my husband look at me horrified making me to chuckle.

"Ya Amir kuma.
You never stop to amaze me i guess jasra has rub off her weird self on you."hé say just in time thé gâté open and jasra comes out of thé house.

"MRS AMIR HABIB OYOYO."She yell and run toward thé car.

"There she goes again."ya Amir say making me to laugh as my bestfriend open the car door and crush me into à suffocating hug.

"Jasy!
You saw me yesterday."I say laughing and she roll her eyes.

"Good afternoon ya amir."She say and hé just humm in response.

We walk inside thé house ya Amir with my suitcase jasra talking about ya raheem whatever i dont understand.

"Mummy ilily and Amir are here!"jasra yell once we step inside the parlour.

"Jasra stop shouting wlh you will give someone heart attack."my mum say walking down thé stairs.

I laugh asit on thé couch next to ya amir who look really bored and exhausted.

"Good afternoon mummy."I say  she smile and sit on the couch next to jasra.

"Good afternoon anty Dee."my husband say.

"How are you two doing?
How was thé journey?"my mum ask.

"Alhamdulilah.
I should better get going Have this really important meeting with a client."say checking his wrist watch and stand up.

"You should eat before leaving."I say and hé sigh.

"No its getting late,
The meeting is by 4pm and its already 12:40pm."hé say and i frown.

"Come and take some cake for him jasra bake them this morning."my mum say heading to thé kitchen

"Jasy help me and collect it from mummy."I say and follow him outside.

"Baby drive safe please,
Dont over speed, i will miss you."I say with a pout and hé put his hand by my waist.

"I will miss you too but i will be back on thursday, i have speak with raheem on thé phone hé will take you home later."hé say staring at me.

"I am excited to see thé house."I say and hé smile.

"I hope you will like it."hé say and i nod.

"This kinda love, please ya raheem hurry because i am tired of this type of takaichi."jasra say and open thé car door , she drop thé black nylon and leave mummbling to herself.

"Okay! My one let me get going.
I will call you immediately i reach."hé say.

We share a little kisses and hé leave.

"Hajiya ilily over here."jasra yell from thé kitchen.

"Jasra seriously you need deliverance."I say sitting on thé kitchen stool.

"Mummy see your auta fah she has grown."ya raheem say entering thé kitchen.

"Babe do you know ilily was kissing ya amir outside."jasra say and i glare at her.

"Jasra soo now you've start to peep."my mum say as raheem just sit next to his fiancee.

"Mummy what are you cooking thé aroma is weird."I say and jasra look at me questionably and i raise my brow.
She whisper in ya raheem ear and they both laugh.

"Mummy maybe your last born is carrying your grandchild."ya raheem say and i glare at him with a pout.

"is true fah, because thé way you look chubby and now our chicken curry aroma is weird, we have to know wether ya Amir has done a good job during the honeymoon."jasra say as ya raheem chuckle and i just ignore her.

"Hmm ilily "babu kunya daga aure sai ciki."ya raheem say and i feel my eyes start to blur.
"Stop!stop!!
You two should stop,
I dont like this type of joke "banaso."I say crying and they both start laughing.

"Raheem and jasra leave my house, leave."my mum say throwing a  pestle at them and they both run out of the kitchen laughing.

Raheem and jasra you two should leave my ilily alone.

Soo what do you all think?
please don't hesitate to pen down your opinion.

And check out my book "Doleful:a love story" it's an amazing story.