12

Dedicating this chappie to Aiman-tixxy winner of this month giveaway kindly Dm your contact, thank you sis i really appreciate your effort.

sobia!

The event went pretty well and i must say it was a super nice wedding with all the dancing,eating and shit.
once inside my room i throw myself on the bed and jasra chuckle.

"wlh i am tired this heel makes me 100time worst."jasra say and i humm in response with my eyes close.

"what time is it."i ask and sit upright.

"10:54pm i will just bath and crash."she say and head to the bathroom.

i am super happy like everyone was happy we dance with ya bashir he is soo friendly wishe Ya Amir isn't as grumpy as he is ever since he disappear from the line i never saw him again maybe he left beside is like the guy is allergic to crowd or something but who cares he will just die in solitude if he didn't change.

"ilham!"i look up to see Anty zee.

"yes!"i say and she chuckle.

"what are you thinking?
your mum is calling you where is jasra?"she ask scanning the room with her eyes.

"she is bathing wlh i am tired where is adyan?."i ask as we both leave the room.

"he is with raheem."she say and we both enter the kitchen.

"yawwa ilily come and take this juice to amir from there you will then come with adyan."my mum say and i groan.

"wlh mummy i am tired tell the ya Amir to come and collect it by himself since he really want to drink it, wlh my legs are killing me."i say and my mum just glare at me.

"go and remove this clothe that is following you like a tail maybe you will feel okay."Anty salmah say and they both laugh, i leave the kitchen grumbling to myself.

"if you re done come and take the drink to him."my mum yell and i stomp my foot on the floor before i head to my room.

"jasra."i say and she humm in response from the bathroom.

"what re you doing since please come and escort me to ya raheem house."i say hopefully she will come since i called my brother name.

"ke! inazuwa wlh kashi nakeji(hey! i am coming i want to poop) all this food i ate at the event ny stomach is just behaving weird."she say and i chuckle.

"hurry up!"i say and she humm
i remove my clothe and put on a loose pajama trouser and a big shirt i stole from my dad, i sit on the chair facing the mirror and begin wiping my make up.

20minute later with the stupid ginger juice in the nylon and jasra flashing her phone touchlight we begin our ten minute  walk to the house.

"Soby! wlh i think Ya Amir likes you."jasra say and i laugh.

"hah!
abeg jasy not is conversation again, do you know this guy drop me off by the road when we re coming to the event let me not mention the insult if not ya bashir came i would have walk to the event."i say and she laugh.

"Babe duk acikin so ne, do you see the way he was glaring at ya bashir wlh i thought he will beat him."she say and i just ignore her.

i push the gate open and we enter the house everywhere is quiet maybe its because most of the grooms men went for the "brothers eve" or whatever i heard ya yusrah talking about with her friends.

"go and give him then you called me from ya raheem room if you re done."jasra say i nod and head to the room.

"Assalamu alaikum."i say and push the door open.

the parlour is empty, i drop the juice in the fridge and peek through the room, my brow furrow at the disorganise bed and i push the door open.

"subhanallah!
Ya Amir." i say and run to where he is laying on the floor next to the bed and put his head on my lap, his breathing is deep inside as if he had an attack for a while and was tired of struggling i support his head with the pillow and run to ya raheem room.

"Ya Raheem come its as if ya Amir had an attack or something."i say and we both run to the room.

"Ya salam!
soby go to my room the drawer by the left open it you will see two bags bring the blue bag for me."Ya raheem say and i run to his room.

i rummage through the drawer quietly so that i dont wake Adyan i pick the blue bag and run back to the room.

i hand ya raheem the bag and he open it and began searching through the bunch of injections.

"switch of this AC and open the windows."he say and pick an injection and drain the liquid into the syringe.

"Get me a warm water from the kitchen."he say and i run to the kitchen i turn on the gas and put the water i wait patiently staring at the blazing fire.

i turn the water inside the mug and go back to the room.

"is this all the water" ya raheem ask and i look at him confused.

"No! the rememnant is in the kettle."i say he collect the cuo and drop it byvthe bedside.

"turn the water in a bowl and bring it."he say and i leave the room.

i hand ya raheem the bowl and  he sit ya amir up and let him inhale the vapor of the water i stared at Ya amir who's breathing is now kind of stable and i sigh in relief.

ya raheem remove the longsleeve ya amir is wearing and leave him with the vest he throw the duvet on the floor and support his head with the pillow.

"yawwa!
you madam nurse you will give him this injection after 1hr."ya raheem say and hand me the injection with the needle.

"haba ya raheem you stay with him you two are in thesame compound you want me to come back after an hour just to give him injection its not fair."i say and he glare at me.

"i am going to the "brothers eve" you re lucky you even meet me i was geting ready when jasra came in and i cant stay back because of injection uncle billy has been calling me."he say and i groan.

"you will drop me off koh babe."jasra say and i look at her confused.

"haba! jasy you want to leave to its not fair wlh i wilk also leave he is ok and cam manage if he is awake."i say and ya raheem just glare at me.

"i am not joking with yo sobia
if you leave and something happen fah jasra wilk take adyan home, i will bring her back so that you wont be alone."he say and i nod.

once ya raheem explain shit about the injection to me they both leave promising to bring jasra back but i know better than to expect her back, i set my alarm for 45minute to give him the injection, i lay on the couch facing ya Amir bed i stare at his sleepy face and i smile.
Ya Amir may be grumpy and mean to me but a little part me know deep down inside he still care about me and will never do anything to hurt me.

I am excited to see ya Amir reaction if he wake up.
so a little part of soby know ya Amir still care hah my girl get small sense.

Dont forget to vote, comment and share i love you all.