chapter 5

Dedicated to @BlueKaul

May kept giving her husband wet kisses despite him still being asleep. She smiled at herself remembering what took place yesterday night. It was magical as always and she loved it as always again. She felt a blush cover her whole face but she didn't mind. It was heaven with her husband and she couldn't asked for a better husband.

As they say, love is one soul that is brought together by two bodies. It was true, her and her husband were one soul. They were a match made from heaven and no one, absolutely no one would separate them. It was till death did them apart. That's how she wanted it to be even though she didn't remember her vows to him.

As for photos, she had seen their wedding photos. They even had one at the night stand she loved it. Reigns had all smile and as for her, she looked like she had forced her smile. It's like she didn't want to marry him at all. And of course she asked him why she wasn't happy on their wedding day and he answered her question.

According to her husband, her mother wasn't happy about their marriage. She was so against it that she didn't go to their wedding and that's why May didn't smile or why she looked like she was forcing a smile. She was sad when she heard that but Reigns assured her that things were okay between them before her parents died in that fatal accident.

The same one that had her loosing her memories. May went back to kissing her husband's jawline pushing away her thoughts. What was the use of thinking of the past when she had present and the future before her. She had her husband who will never leave her no matter what and her twins whom will be protected with her life. What more could one wish for anyway?

The past had to stay in the past. Who knows, maybe she wasn't happy in the past. Maybe her life wasn't had perfect as it was. Maybe she wasn't even as bold as she was last night and those other days when it came to making love. So yeah, the past had to stay in the past.

As for perfect, her family wasn't perfect. Their is nothing perfect in the world in fact. But it did try. It fought to be perfect. Because she made sure that when her husband was mad at her, they didn't wait till the following day to speak. They had to solve their issues that same day. When the twins fought, they had to apologise to each other and remind each other how much they loved one another. And for that, May was grateful. Forever.

"Mmm..." Her husband groan waking up. His eyes were still closed. "Good morning sunshine." Reigns greeted placing his arm over her.

May moved from the perfect jaw and took his lips with hers. They tasted sweet and she would right there as a happy woman. Reigns returned her kiss and what started as innocent kiss, became passionate one when he slide his tongue in her mouth. The tables had turned and now May laid beneath him as he claimed her lips.

"Good morning to you too Mr. Reigns." She replied when they broke the kiss to catch some air. But Reigns didn't stop at that. He was now the one giving her wet kisses along her jawline.

"Mmh..." He kept on kissing her. "It's always a blessing to wake up this way every morning."

May tried to hold a moan back from the kisses but her husband knew her body better. He knew the right buttons to press when it came to her pressure. Hers. And she was glad he was hers because soon she was moaning his name out of those kisses. Kiss and no hands yet.

May opened her eyes the moment that thought came to her mind. In fact, she had no idea when she closed them. What happened to her being in control. This happened more times than she liked.

"You press this button in me when you call me Mr. Reigns." his hands were moving to take hers, "do you want to feel the button mpenzi?"

May's eyes opened so wide, not because of the question he asked but his use of Swahili word. When did he learn Swahili? She could have sworn that Reigns knew nothing when it came to Swahili. As for her kids and her, that was another thing. She had to know the language if she wanted to communicate easily with customers. It's not like they don't know English, it's just that they love their language more. Just like Latinos love to speak Latino.