chapter 36

Dedicated to @nayo_daniel

Maya held her breath as Chris' lips locked with hers and kept on moving against hers. He was determine and he wasn't ready to let her go so of she was going to fight him, it would be useless. And besides isn't this what she had been longing for for some weird reasons? Maybe it was about time she removed him out of her system.

That's why when he asked for entrance with his tongue she opened up for him. She let his tongue inside her mouth and soon they were fighting for dominance. He wanted to be in charge and as much as she wanted to let him, she wasn't giving up without a fight.

Then she was shocked when he let her take the lead after a few fight with both their tongues. Maya let her lips suck his lower lip and as she did that, she heard the most beautiful groan she had ever heard in her lip.

Wait, I'm I whipped that much?

She thought just as she bit his lip this time. She wanted more and it's like Chris knew it because he began to rub against him. She could feel the excitement grow in him and in the weirdest way she enjoyed it. He was hot and bothered because of her. He wanted her and not the women that were out there. The ones who were looking at him all through the party.

Yes, she had seen them. And of course, she had watched him all through the party till he retrieved from the party. She wanted him. She had wanted him since he walked inside the house and it wasn't right. She was married. She had an husband already.

Husband!

"Stop." She tried to push Chris away but he was too deep into it to stop. His one hand was on her breast already and hell, it felt amazing which made her moan when he squeezed it. "Mm... Chris, sto...oh," she bit her bottom lip when he leaned in and sucked a sensitive skin behind her ear.

How the hell he knew it was there she had no idea. Maya pushed herself against his hard chest as he kept sucking her skin  and squeezing her breast. It was too much for her and her poor body.

"Tell me to stop, kitten." Chris said in husky puppy voice, "I dare you to stop me now." He said open kissing her neck.

As much as Maya was fighting the moan from her lips, she couldn't take it anymore. She pulled his head up and crushed her lips with his. She couldn't stop him. She didn't want him to stop at all. As their lips matched, Chris' hand moved to her other twin. He knew how to make her want more. He knew how to make her beg and for once since she learned about his wife, she was jealous of her.

May was actually jealous of a dead person. Chris pulled away from their erotic kiss and she breathed in.

"I missed you kitten." He said as he lifted her from the ground and she wrapped her legs around hips. "I missed fighting dominance with you." He pecked her lips and the same time she pulled his hair. "I so want you." Another kiss on her jaw. "Please lemme have you. Taste every single part of your body."

"Chris," she moaned his name when he squeezed her butt cheek. "Please, stop." She pleased with him but that's not what her body showed. It grinded with his and it felt like heaven.

Her body wanted his hands to be everywhere on her. It wanted him to taste every inch as he begged. And him calling her kitten, that was way too much for her innocent heart.

No, your heart loves your husband. Her subconscious reminded her. And you're cheating on him at this moment. It wasn't going to let her body feel the fingures that were moving in toucher in her inner thigh. Stop this before you regret it all.

And she did. May unwrapped her legs from him and pushed Chris with all the strength she had. What they're doing was wrong in every sense. She was cheating on her husband. The one she left saying she was going to check on kids even when she had seen Chris take them upstairs and come back to the party after thirty minutes.