Chapter 10: 'Training'

You didn't get any sleep last night. You stayed up thinking about what happened. You didn't realize your first mistake until about 3:00. Kylo told you he killed his wife, and then you kissed him. What the hell is wrong with me? You quickly cleared your thoughts as you felt Kylo slowly creep up, trying to read your them.

You slowed down your breath and thought about home, making him think you were dreaming. He did this multiple times during the night, you thought of it as a mere check up.

You got out of bed not ready for the next day to come. Hell when were you ever excited to get out of bed? You put on your robes and clipped your lightsaber to the belt. As you walked to the training room you wondered what today's lesson would be.

You entered the room and Kylo sat at the bench, his helmet was off discarded to the side. He looked to be in deep thought as he searched the floor with his eyes. He didn't seem to notice you entered. "Today's lesson will be how to communicate using the force." His deep voice cut threw the air. It sent a shiver down your spine.

"You remember when I told you that you think very loudly?" He asked still staring at the floor. "Yea." He stood from the bench and walked over to you. "Well you think loudly because that is all you do, you are lonely, so you talk to yourself." He grabbed your lightsaber without your permission and set it on the table.

You won't be needing this. His voice sounded different in your head, it was a lot deeper and intimidating. "Teach me." Why? He looked at you and cocked his head to the side. "I want to learn." I know you didn't sleep last night. You think that I am clueless as to what you were thinking. But there is an amazing thing about the mind, it has memory.

You gulped as he drew closer to you. He liked to stand over you, to know he has the power in his hand. If you knew what I was thinking about, why didn't you come join me and change my mind? He smirked at you. We aren't at that point, yet. He left your side and walked around the room. "Try again." He said looking out the scratched window.

If you are going to be such a tease why not invite me to dinner? His chuckle echoed through the room and he turned back to you. A smile beamed on his face. I didn't peg you as the girl who would like to go out for dinner. I mean you do constantly flake out on your brother and Hux.

You smirked at him knowing he saw right threw you. Just because I don't want to have dinner with my brother, doesn't mean I don't like to be treated nicely one and a while. Good to know Y/N. How about we all have dinner tonight. A double date maybe. On the first date? It'll be worth it promise me.

You trusted him. Why was he so easy to trust, why were you so easily submitting to him? Because I'm one of the few people who feel the way you do. You turned around and he rested his hand on your waist. He looked down at you and looked all over his face.

Well if you understand me so well, you know what I feel. I do. You leaned into his ear and he bent down for you. "Good." You whispered. You walked out the door grabbing your saber. 6:00 Y/N. Don't be late.

You smiled you knew you had him wrapped around your finger. Now all you needed to do was get rid of anyone who stood in your way.