Chapter 12: For Yourself (Explicit)

A/N: SMUT AHEAD!! YOU CAN SKIP IF YOU'D LIKE.

Kylo's dark eyes lingered in your head. You loved the way he looked at you. You could still smell his musk on the back of your dress. You picked it up off the floor and brought it to your nose. It was that normal fire smell.

Your hand trailed down to your underwear as you body demanded to be touched. You closed your eyes and envisioned Kylo with you as you teased your entrance. He would whisper dirty things into your ears, he would want to see you come undone under his power.

Your hips flinched as you demanded more. You let out a soft groan. You stuck one finger inside you grazing your walls. You then replaced it with two, still holding the dress to your nose.

You felt Kylo slip into your mind. Not yet. You pushed him out blocking him. You felt a headache approaching with your climax. You will let me stay. His voice was deep and full of lust.

You grinded your hips up against your hands trying to reach deeper. So sad Y/N to see you all alone. If only I could replace your hand. I would hit all of your sensitive spots. His deep voice sent you over the edge. You called out his name, and you coated your fingers with your come.

Kylo didn't leave your mind he lingered there until you cleaned yourself. He let out a soft groan, it echoed in your head. You laid on your side and found yourself into Kylo's head. He was cleaning himself up, doing the exact thing you were seconds before.

Goodnight Kylo. Goodnight Y/N. See you first thing tomorrow? You know it.