A/N

Hey lovely readers! If you couldn't tell by the last chapter, I didn't like where I left this story. I'm sorry that I left it there but I felt I was losing Kylo as a character. I felt like the person I was writing about was a completely different man, so I felt compelled to end it. I will probably return and write more in this story when I have written enough "Hard Core" Kylo Ren, and go with how I originally wanted to end it. I hope you all can understand, I want to thank you all for reading this, and voting on it. I'm also very sorry if you didn't like the way it ended. I am not happy with it and will fix it in the future.

Anyways now it's time for shoutouts! MMMRRR3405
Kacy____42069
These people are my closest friends and really helped me brainstorm ideas for this story. I appreciate them and all they help me do, please go check them out!

As you should know I wrote this story because I missed writing my General Hux X Reader, Perfection. If you'd like to check that out please do!

I'm also writing another book right now. I felt since I've written a Kylo and Hux book I need to write a Kylux one. I love the ship Kylux, the book is one shots, and I have worked hard on that.... so again please check that out.

LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU!!! DON'T BE STRANGERS!! -Layla