Prologue

Inaya Hayes, a sensational writer, fell in love with a lad younger than her. For her he was the peak, he was the bottom. Jeon Jungkook was everything for her. She would've been on her track of liking men older than her but when she collided with Jeon Jungkook, she felt that heartwarming squeeze in her gut for the first time.

Nonetheless, it wasn't only her who felt that but him too. She would've wanted to conquer him but his ways of pulling her in his maze were stupefying. Although, grasping her was the most difficult part of the challenge.

She flew like a butterfly, skipping from one flower and away she sat on the other. He realised that it wasn't easy for him to catch her but rather if he had flown with her. Pulling off his strings embedded in the ground he soared high up to her, up with her.

And they made two promises ― a promise to be as open as one can, a promise not to hide anything, whatever it may be. Simple, yet difficult to keep.

But a condition too. Jungkook might love to announce them being together but for the time being he would like it better to have their relationship a secret.

Their small little secret would have gone much more longer than they expected but turns out Jungkook had been hiding something throughout ride.

Secrets, for him, are bound to be hidden in black.

That's what he learnt. But his secret was something which would change all the possible facts on which his life depends.

†††††

A/n

I just get that feeling of a professional writer, hehe

Oh yeah!

I said I'll be doing something

And here it is.

Honestly, I like this cover...

Be the best of you!