Naked

[NOT AN UPDATE]

So, yeah.
I have to explain about the Naked book, which will start from the next chapter.

As per the story line it is a novel written by your female protagonist, Inaya Hayes.

I wanted to start this book abruptly. That's the reason why I'm showing you the time where Inaya and Jungkook have already been in a relationship for two years.

They have known each other for three years.

December, 2016 is the year of Inaya's debut as a writer.

Jeon Jungkook as shown in the story is a fan, great fan, of her and admires her.

They didn't know each other in the beginning and that's exactly why I'm showing you few chapters from 'Naked'.

If you guessed, then you're right... 'Naked' is a novel written by Inaya on the events that include her and Jungkook, their past life. How they met, how they fell in love, what their first kiss was like, and more. And ofcourse she has altered several things in the book.

You all should remain updated with their starting, rather you need to know that because stories don't end until they are started.

To bring everything in view I'll be putting up few chapters from 'Naked'

Hope you all don't get confused and I'll use an ending sign in bold for y'all to know that the following part isn't from 'Naked' but rather from Black. ( ――★―― )

According to 'Naked'

Jeon - Jeong-guk Jeon
Seol - Inaya Hayes

And I have a reason to name Inaya as Seol and I'll be providing you with it in the latter chapters.

Share the story if you like it.

Be the best of you.