14

"You are all the colours in one, at full brightness."

~All The Bright Places

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Naked

Chapter 9

Paragraph 5

"Rain, rain go away. Rain, rain go away. Rain, rain go away. Rain, rain go aw-"

"You know that won't stop this heavy rain, right Jeon?" Seol walked next to him, sliding down to sit with him.

"... I was having fun saying that, so I'll continue. Rain, rain g-"

"Let's go out!"

"Huh? You'll catch cold if you go out." He pulled his legs to his chest, hugging them tightly.

"Jeon! Let's go!"

"No." She pouted at his blunt reply but stood up, nonetheless.

"Noona?"

"You won't come but I can go alone. I am enough." She walked outside, making a purring sound to annoy him and it did work.

He could see her through the glass― she walked on tiptoes, barefooted. She had a pretty smile on her face, on her pretty face, he corrected himself. He could feel the grass must've tickled when she walked on it. Those raindrops dampening her loose clothing, eventually falling to the ground. Her long hair stuck to her face and his eyes trailed along her hair as she pushed them back. She jumped up and down, like a kid. She slipped, that caused him to laugh without knowing.

Still laughing, he went to her, pulling off his shoes before entering her small garden.

"Noona!"

"What?" She was still laying on the ground. And when she looked up to see him standing near her head, she made him laugh.

"That's mud, you know? You are creating a mess."

"Jeon! Listen here my boy. Sometimes life is just a mess. And what we should be worried about is, how beautiful of a mess we can create to make beautiful memories. Understood?" She waved her hands like a saint, giving her small sermon to him.

"Understood!" He sat beside her laying form, grimacing on contacting with the wet muddy pool.

"You like rain?"

"I. Love. It!" She clapped happily, splashing few drops of water towards him.

They didn't speak. They had nothing to speak. Just the drops falling on their bodies, drowning their minds in awe. It was peaceful, the way this precipitated needed element of biosphere came in touch with the earth. And then there were plants, she loved them.

Flowers and trees and shrubs and climbers. They were different with perspectives, Jeon and Seol. She wondered, how blissful it was while sitting and writing on the grass surrounded by all these living creatures, whilst his mind couldn't help but think what if a snake shows up in this garden, the adventure they'd had.