04

'Cause baby you're my drug
And that doesn't harm me.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

She hated physical contact. Even if it was someone familiar to her, she kept her distance. Staying comfortable was important, she believed, and for that she needed her personal space. For Inaya she'd give up on everything but that. And that was another thing about him which made her feel a little more cherished, he respected her priorities. She wanted space, he'd provide her with it.

But it wouldn't be a relationship if it didn't exercise some skinship, would it? Neither Inaya nor Jungkook had resisted themselves for long. She was desperate but hesitant, he was desperate but wanted to conquer with love. And at the end, one needs someone to hug, to cuddle with, to make love with. And for her  that someone was him.

All these thoughts he had reflected through and they were nowhere distracting him from staring at her face. She laid next to him, on the rooftop, under the different shades of sky; blue soothed him the most. He shifted his weight on his arm as he faced her.

Her skin was glowing. She wasn't exactly brown, brighter than brown darker than pale, he'd say. But she made it perfect, the colour suited her, no doubt. Cherry on top, she wore a red dress, a loose one. He smirked thinking how she'd react to the sensation of the dress being torn off.

"Noona?" Just like his eyes his voice was appealing too, like that of an angel. Humming as a response she directed her eyes from the sky to him.

"What about dinner?" And when his voice was appealing she knew he didn't mean it directly but indirectly he meant a lot. Dinner, she laughed realising his sense but planned to ignore.

"I cooked some steak. And we got some beer. Maybe, if you haven't devoured them yet, we can find some sweets too." She had already raised herself up on her feet and was pulling his hand to make him stand too. Entangling her fingers with his she walked ahead of him, swaying their hands while walking.

"And what if I say I'd rather starve and feed on some human flesh?"

"When did you become a cannibal?!"

"You know I didn't mean that."

"Then in what did you mean, Jungkook?" Facing him, she made the kind of face which would annoy him and he scoffed.

Not wanting to play more, he walked towards her with long, fast steps and lifted her off her feet. It was so sudden that it made Inaya squeal with astonishment and wrap her arms around his neck. "So hungry?" He stared at her and her innocent face.

"Inaya, you should know I'm always hungry when it comes to you!" She laughed at that, without thinking about any other thing but the guy in front of her.

He went on walking down the staircase and she kept on laughing, it made him smile too. She was back after a long interval, back to his arms. Being older than him, he believed she did a lot. She believed in him... that he'll make her happy, that he'll be there with her no matter what comes up. And he knew she would be with him too.

Putting her back on the ground he walked to the kitchen, sniffing. Walking after him she glided her hands over his shoulder and tip-toed to focus on his face.

"I'm actually hungry now, mind serving food to me?"

"Sure, get me some beer from the refrigerator." He did as she said. Pouring it in two glasses, he sat on the chair and started playing with the plates kept on the table.

"Noona?"

"Yeah?"

"I... I will be leaving for Busan."