25 | forever & eternity

"C'mon, Tae

"C'mon, Tae. You're telling me you're not the least bit curious?" Jeongguk asked, poking Taehyung's arm as the pair sat at the table together.

Taehyung looked over, a fond smile painting his baby pink lips, shaking his head at his boyfriend. He skimmed through the menu, glancing over at Minjee every now and then as she sat in her highchair, playing with chopsticks as the couple waited for Hoseok and Yoongi.

"Gguk, I'm telling you, it's always a crisis with Hoseok," Taehyung told him, shrugging a bit. "He could run out of milk and he'd turn it into a federal case."

"Yeah but he called and said he had something to tell us," Jeongguk spoke, arms crossing as he leaned back in his seat. "He sounded excited. Maybe he has some big news for us. C'mon, you gotta be thinking of something."

Taehyung chuckled, setting his menu down as he looked over at the boy, "You're adorable, you know that?"

The ravenette huffed, puffing his cheeks as he rolled his eyes, looking away when he felt the heat rush to his cheeks. He couldn't let Taehyung know how his words played with him and made his heart rate accelerate.

"I'm serious, Tae," Jeongguk pouted, lightly smacking the other's chest, emitting a snort from him. "Show a little enthusiasm for your friends. It's not only good news for Hoseok, but also for Yoongi."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, throwing his arm around the ravenette's shoulders and pulling him close, nodding.

He knew Jeongguk meant well, and he wasn't at all judging him for that. To be frank, Taehyung was an asshole to Hoseok because he was one right back. That's how they were. That's how their friendship was molded into, and they lived off of their snarky remarks and sarcastic comments.

They were best friends, and neither one got hurt or took anything to heart over what the other said. Maybe they were just mature enough to take the hits and not get offended.

"You know I'm just teasing, right?" Taehyung placed a kiss to the side of his head. "Hobi and I were roommates in college. We give each other shit. That's how it is between us."

Jeongguk rolled his eyes, shaking his head at his childish boyfriend. He opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted when Hoseok and Yoongi walked up to the table, grinning happy smiles as they took their seats beside each other, across from the pair.

"Sorry we're late. Hobi couldn't find his pants," Yoongi snickered, glancing over at his boyfriend who merely glared at him.

"You promised you wouldn't say anything," Hoseok stated. Jeongguk snorted, a shit-eating grin plastering his delicate features as he eyed the older in front of him.

He gently kicked him with his foot, grabbing the male's attention with a raised brow. "Lost your pants, huh?" Jeongguk snickered, causing Hoseok to roll his eyes and clench his jaw as Taehyung elbowed his boyfriend in the ribs.