1

Hey loves! 

Hope you all are doing well! Recently I did a feedback thing and I received a lot of amazing suggestions and editing tips. 

SO...

I am editing this chapter!            

Thank you so so much to all those who commented and helped me with editing:) 

New Update! 2024! 

I wrote this story in 2020 and after a while of writing and reading it I decided that I did not like this story! So I unpublished it. A few weeks ago, just before Wattpad removed Dms I read a few messages that  you wonderful readers had sent me asking if I would update or republish the story. Although I still don't love this story anymore and I do not plan on publishing any more new chapters I will republish it again for those who still like to read it. 

I hope you guys enjoy this and let me know what you think. 

Love you guys lots! 

-P 

 ********************************************************************************************

Amelia was a simple Canadian girl with big dreams. Born and raised by the lake she became an excellent swimmer, so good that her parents called her "little fish". At the age of 15 she got her life-guarding license and became a lifeguard at her local pool as well as the lake from time to time. She was in love with the water. She always wished she could live by the ocean but being from Toronto meant no ocean close by just a lot of lakes.

 Years passed and she started to drift away from her teenage job at the pool, started to focus more on her studies and eventually started university while still working at the pool from time to time. 

At the age of 22 she realized that all she wanted to do was to take photos and work by the ocean so she finished her undergraduate and moved to the other side of the world. To Australia, Bondi, The busiest beach in the world. She always dreamed of working there and as soon as she found out about the open spot for an international lifeguard she jumped on the opportunity. But of course life is never that easy, her dream of becoming a Bondi lifeguard was not the only thing pushing her towards a future in Australia. 

She sent in her resume and all the needed documents and got an acceptance on condition that she passes the tests.

So she packed her bags and said her goodbyes to her parents and went to change her life.

At the airport:

The busy airport was hyping her up for her new future, she was excited to start a new life, excited to leave her old life and problems behind but also sad that she had to leave her family behind as well. She checked in, got her boarding pass and was ready to go. Turning around she looked at the two most important people in her life, her parents. She smiled to them pulling them both in for a hug. She hugged them so hard making sure she memorized that moment. 

"I'm gonna miss you guys", she whispered as she held them tight. She finally let them go and looked at them with a sad smile but she was really happy on the inside, she took a step for herself.

"Honey we are so so proud of you...  We hope everything goes well and you stay safe.", her dad said, hugging her tightly again.

 " Yes love, it would be amazing if you could have stayed here but I guess you need this and we need you to stay safe and far from him", her mom said smiling and hugging her one more time.