7

Amy

Harrison left a few minutes ago and to be absolutely honest, I kinda feel alone now that he's not here. Maybe because I spent the whole day with him and got really close to him. He is a nice guy. A lot nicer than I thought. Yes I was a fan of his and yes I did have a little teeny tiny crush on him. One that I always hid and denied trying to make myself believe I can't and shouldn't like someone I don't know. But, now that I'm here and friends with him I have to admit i'm starting to like him for real. Is it wrong of me? I don't know. Does he even like me more than a coworker? I guess I'll find out when the time comes.

I looked at the time it was 5:10 already so I headed to my bedroom getting ready for a nice and much needed shower.

I quickly showered and got out of the bathroom. As I walked back to my room I took my phone from the table and played a video, just so there is a background noise. As I was watching the video I got ready for my very first lifeguard gathering. I was excited not gonna lie.

I did a minimal makeup, just a light foundation, my eyebrows and eyeliner and mascara. Nothing much.

I walked back to my room and opened the closet and flipped through my cloths dragging out different outfits. After about 20 mins I decided on my dark blue jeans and a nice white and blue top. Matched with my white puma shoes and a small black purse. I decided to leave my hair down in it's natural waves.

I looked at myself in the mirror and nodded to my reflection, satisfied with my outfit. I looked at the clock behind me, it was 6:15 meaning I still had a long long time until it was time to meet up with Harrison and the boys. So I decided to check my emails.

I opened my email account and looked through the unopened emails there was an email confirmation for my new apartment which I would have to move into in about a week. I was excited to finally move to my own place. It wasn't that far from here I looked it up last night. It was like two three buildings down from where I live now.

Happy that that was done and ready for me to move in next week I closed my emails and opened my Photoshop working on some photos I had to finish.

Before I knew it it was 7:05 so I quickly shut down the laptop and ran downstairs to meet Harrison.

As soon as the elevator doors opened I ran down the lobby and saw Harrison leaning on the low mid rise wall of the front landscaping on his phone.

"Sorry sorry... I know I'm late... I lost track of time." I said as I ran to him breathing heavy from running.

"Wohhh. It's ok calm down. I just got down here."

"Oh ok. Ready to go?"

"Yup let's go." He said starting to walk and I followed him. He was about one or two steps ahead of me so I speed up to match my walking to him. He noticed and slowed down. 

"Sorry I'm used to walking with maxi and max they both walk so fast." 

"No no that's ok. Don't worry." There was a few seconds of silence between us. 

"So who is coming tonight?" 

"Umm pretty much all the boys and probably Jules. she said she might come over. You'll love her. She was the only girl on the team before you and I don't think she knows we have another girl on the team yet so this is going to be a nice surprise for her. I guess."                                                  " oh nice... I love her. As you know I watched the show and her and Nicola are my favorites." "Waittttt. Not me? Wow okay Amy...." He said acting surprised and offended.                            "Hahahaa noooo I like you too. I mean from the girls." I tried to fix what I said.                               "HA. They are the only girls on the team." he said with a mocking laugh.