30

Maxi:

I was sitting in the tower with Jethro and whippet watching the water, helping with first aid, you know the usual. Me and Jethro were watching the water but lucky for us and I guess all the boys on the beach, it wasn't that busy today. I looked through the binoculars randomly looking around the beach searching for people in trouble when I saw them.

"Ugh those two little shits...." I said out loud chuckling at my new discovery.

"What?" Jethro asked.

"Amy and Harrison.... 'We're not on a date'" I said mocking them and their usual comment. "They are on a date! 100%" I added as I handed the binos to Jethro so he could see too. 

"Mate we don't know that... I mean Hoppo did say that we should take care of her, maybe he's just being nice." He said giving them the benefit of the doubt. 

"Nah mate, he had his eyes on her from the first moment she walked in the tower." I told him and get up to get some water.

Jethro shrugged and said "Yea you're probably right, I mean... would it be so bad if they were dating?"

"No I want them to date... look I know we all are close to Huts and all but, I see Amy as a little sister and from what I know she's been through a shit ton of problems and I just don't want him to hurt her." I said

"Do you really think he would hurt her? I mean come on mate it's Harrison we're talking about. He's like one of the kindest people I know and if as you say he actually loves her he would never hurt her." he said looking at me with a smart look on his face.

"yea ... should I talk to him?" I asked.

"Ummm I'm not sure... maybe let him tell you about it first then talk to him" he said.

"Hmm." I hummed and sat back down on my chair.

As I was watching over the water an evil idea came to my mind, "Hey Jeth, what do you say we have a bet?"

"Yea sure, what about?"

"How long do you think they can keep it a secret?"

"Hahaha knowing Harrison, he can't keep his mouth shut for too long, I'd say two weeks max." he said with a laugh.

I laughed "Yea I'd say a week." I said.

"Deal, how much?" he asked

"10 dollars." I said cracking up and reaching my hand to shake his extending hand.

Soon I saw Amy and Harrison walk towards the tower together, holding hands, laughing. A smirk creepy on my lips. "Jeth, mate... it's go time. Lets see who breaks them first." I said as we continued to do our job and patiently waited for the new love birds to come up in the tower.

Amy walked in and said "HeY BoYs" out loud.

 "Heeeey" we said in union. She walked up the few steps to where we were sitting. 

"How are you? Feeling better?" Jethro asked.

"Yup I'm alive and well, haha" she said as she sat down beside me. "How are you guys?" she added. 

"Good," I said. Jethro repeated 'good' after me. 

"How is Thalia?" she asked me.

"She's good, she asked how you were. She wanted to come visit you. Text her whenever you're free." I said as I put the binoculars back on my eyes and focused on the water again.

Amy :

I talked to Maxi and Jethro for about 10 minutes until Harrison came up into the tower with two wet suits. "Hey guys," he said, making all three of us turn and look at him.