8

HARRISON:

Today was honestly the best. 

I already feel so close to Amy even though I've only known her for two days. It's weird but every time she looks at me my heart skips a beat. Every Time she touches me my breath stops . I like her but I think she just likes me as a friend. I'm not sure so for now I'll be her friend, I'm sure I'm not going to fill Jaxson's place but I'll do my best to be there for her every time she needs me. 

She fell asleep on my shoulder while we were watching a movie. She looks so peaceful. 

Slowly I lifted her small body from the couch and took her to her bed room and tucked her in bed. I lightly put the blanket on her and walked towards the bedroom door, before I leave I looked at her one more time making sure she was okay.

Quietly turned the lights off in the living room and left her place closing the door behind me.

I walked down the hall towards the elevator.

Before I knew it I was home, opened the door and walked in. Max was already in his room passed out. I walked in my own room, pull off my shirt throwing it in the dirty clothes basket, pulled my pants off and put on my boardies instead. I let my tired body fall on my bed. I looked at the time it was 1:30 so I closed my eyes I have a shift at 9 a.m tomorrow so I better get some sleep. 

AMY:

First day of work at Bondi started great. I got to the tower at 8:50, which is nice because I had time to get used to the beach and learn the different spots.

When I entered the tower I saw Mouse and Jethro on the water watch duty.

 "Morning." I said as I entered. 

"Heeeyyy Ames, first day of work, are you excited?" Jethro asked.

 "Yessssss" I said excitedly. 

"I'm sure you'll do amazingly. Just don't stress and have fun with it." Mouse said.

"Oh and Hoppo wanted you in his office." He continued. 

"I will. Thanks guys. I'll go see him." I said running out of the door to go to the pavilion and see Hoppo.

I got to his office, the door was half open. I could see him at his desk doing some paperwork. I knocked on the door and he looked up. 

"Oh Amy, come on in. How are you?" He said looking up from the pile of papers infot of him. 

I walked in. "Hi. I'm good. Excited to start work." i replied. He smiled. 

" I'm happy to hear that. So there are some papers I need you to sign take a seat please." He said as he stood up and walked to the shelf on the side of the room. 

"Sorry I couldn't be here yesterday for your test. But Harris told me you did amazingly. We still need to work on you surfing as he said but overall him and I are both very pleased with the results which is why you are now our new trainee." He said as he took a bunch of papers out of different files. 

"Thanks. I'm really happy to be here." I said with a big smile.

 He took the last paper out and walked to his desk and set them in front of him as he sat down. "Ok so this form you'll get to keep a copy of, this is just a list of basic rules and guides that will help you in your work. Review it latter." He passed me a package of papers stapled together. I took it and nodded flipping through it. 

"This one is your agreement to the terms and conditions of work." He passed me the form and I looked through it and signed it. 

"And lastly, this is our contract. For the paychecks and other employment related benefits. Please sign these." He said as I looked at the pages, signing on the blank spaces.