46

My day at the tower was rather long! This day could not be any longer!!! It just dragged on and on and on!! I guess that's how it feels when it's a rather cold day where the beach is sorta empty. I was in the tower all day today, all I did was stare out at the cloudy horizon and help with a few first aid injuries. The weather really turned upside down from sunny to cloudy to windy and now a rain storm.

The storm started a few minutes ago and all the boys on the beach started to head to the tower one by one. Soon we were all cramped up in the safety of the tower, talking and laughing at so many random things. Some of the boys were filming the crazy things the others were doing while some were live on Instagram.

I was sitting on Harrison's lap as we didn't have enough chairs in the tower for everyone so I gave mine to Kerrbox. I leaned my back to Harrison's chest while he wrapped his arms around my waist and swung side to side on the rolly chair. Sorta going from left to right, making my eyes heavy and in desperate need of sleep. I closed my eyes for only a moment, just to let them rest. Turns out I fell asleep on his lap for at least 20 minutes because when I opened them back again the tower was quiet, the rain had stopped and most of the boys were back on the beach.

"Heeyyy sleepy head." Harrison whispered in my ear.

"Hey! I fell asleep?" I was a little confused about the 20 minutes I was knocked out. He chuckled and pulled me closer to his body, put his chin on my shoulder and nodded.

"Yea... check Maxi's Instagram." he said with that sweet smile of his.

"NO!" I said, surprised. These boys take any opportunity to take embarrassing photos of you.

"Yea!" he said laughing.

I picked up my phone from the table and opened my Instagram to see what Maxi has posted. To my surprise it was actually a cute photo of Harrison and I. He was holding me while I was asleep in his arms. His chin was on my shoulder and he was placing a soft kiss on my cheek. It was sweet. It was pure and real. I smiled to myself at this photo, I was truly happy with Harrison and my new huge family.

"Awww look who's upppp!!! Hey sleepy baby!!" Maxi said as he walked inside the tower.

"Hi!" I said, chuckling.

"Did you have a nice nap?" he asked as he sat on the chair beside me and Harrison. He looked at us again and nodded towards us and the way he was holding me and said, "I mean if someone held me like that, I would have a nice nap too!!" he said and started laughing.

"Oi!! Come onnnn!!! I was really tired." I said as I got off of Harrison's lap and sat on the chair beside him. "But thanks for the photo. It was sweet."

They both smiled. Maxi was about to say something when my phone started ringing.

Unknown number.

I opened the phone and answered, "Hello?"

I couldn't hear anything but someone's breathing. It was harsh and sickening. As if they had trouble breathing. "Hello?" I asked again.

No reply again. I looked up and looked at the boys who were staring at me now. I shrugged but didn't end the call. I turned around and asked again, "who is it?"

"A-my?" I heard someone struggle to say.

"Ja-Jaxon? Jaxon is that you?" I asked worried. Why was he doing this? This is not a funny prank. There was some shuffling on the other side, "JJ?" I asked quietly this time.

"Amy! Amy! Amy!! Ahhh I have been waiting for so long to do this!" someone said. Their voice was very familiar, in fact I knew exactly who it was. I was just too scared to say it out loud.