18

Maxi:

I was walking in the tower when Jethro told me to get the ski. As we were launching the ski he told me what was happening. Hearing Amy was the one going under made my heart stop. As soon as the ski was ready I jumped on it and rode as fast as I could towards the rocks.

As I got closer I saw the lifeguard board, what worried me was that there was blood on it. Blood in water means danger for her if she is injured it also calls for the sharks heeeyyyy lunch is here

I got closer to the rocks and looked closer to see if I could see her. I saw a shadow under water. It was her. It had to be.

I couldn't reach her from the ski I had to jump in.  So I took a risk, I jumped in water to pull her up. Praying that the ski doesn't crash on the rocks.

I swam down and got the hold of her limp body. Pulled her up with me onto the ski. I checked for pulse, there was none. I started to do a few compression on her chest but I knew I shouldn't do this here. So I tried to slap her awake, "Amy? AMY? Open your eyes. Stay with me!" I yelled as I tapped her cheeks. Her lips were blue. That wasn't a good sign. So I sped up towards the beach. I ran the ski up the beach, jumped up off the ski with her still in my arms. We're not sure what exactly she went through but seeing the big cut on her head we have to treat this as a spinal.

I laid her on the sand and started compression. Chappo ran to me and started to help with the compression. 

"She's not breathing" I said as I continued doing CPR. my heart pounding in my chest. What if we lose her? What if she never wakes up?

"is there a pulse?" he asked. 

"No, I can't feel anything." I replied quickly.

I kept doing CPR. I was stressed, I prayed and prayed to god, anyone that is listening, that she will survive this. 

Gonzo and Riedy came with a spinal board and the oxy max. 

 "I got the defib." I heard Harrison yell from behind me. Shit we must save her. It's a must. If she dies, he will never be the same. He knelled down on her side and took over for me while I helped Chappo put the pads on her chest. He turned the defib on and we waited for the recorded message. 

"No pulse detected. Please continue CPR." it said. So Harrison started to do compression again.