51

It's been three days since we arrived in New Zealand.

I've been having lots fun hanging out with Harrison's parents and friends in the past two days. Today, right now actually, is the beginning of our third day here and I woke up a few minutes ago.

Lightly, trying to not wake up Harrison, I pull my body up and sit in the bed. The sky outside is still dark meaning it can't be later than 6 am.

Reaching over I pick Harrison's Shirt up from the ground at the bottom of the bed and pull it over my head. Looking at my handsome boyfriend I smile at the thought of the past two nights. We are crazy for sleeping together when his parents are in the room down stairs!!! I think to myself. But damn it, it felt good and right and I can't believe I want more of him.

Quietly I leave the bed and walk into the bathroom before my bladder explodes. I guess that's what I got for drinking so much alcohol last night. Surprisingly I don't have a headache. Sure my ears are ringing a little but other than that pee is all I have!!

After I'm done in the bathroom I walk back to bed and snuggle against his strong body. He lightly pulled me closer to him and kissed my cheek. "Where did you go?" He asked in that hoarse sexy voice of his.

"Just had to pee. Go back to sleep" I reply and kiss his chest where my head was now.

"Hmm... I love you" he whispers before falling asleep again.

"I love you too" I whisper back, closing my eyes to try and get some more sleep.

"Babe? Wake up" I heard someone say quietly in my hair. "Hmmm.. just five more minutes!" I moaned in my sleep.

"I know you're tired but we have to go. You can sleep in the car." Harrison said brushing his fingers through my hair. My eyes slowly opened, the room was still dark but I could see from the window that the sky was becoming lighter. "What time is it?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

"6:45... come on... I have a surprise for you. I got a bag packed for you, all you have to do is to get changed." He tells me as he walks towards the bathroom.

"Get changed? Harrison where are we going?" I asked, absolutely confused by his plans for the day.

"It is a surprise. Just wear something comfortable. We won't be back tonight so I have all of you stuff packed in a bag for you." He said as he packed a bag for himself.

"O-okay. Well... um... fine." I said as I walked out of the bed and into the bathroom. He stopped by the bathroom door and looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"What?!" I asked when I saw his face in the mirror.

"Nothing... just like seeing you in my shirt."

"Hmmm... I like seeing you like that!" I replied , pointing to his bare chest. He started to laugh and took a step towards me. Pulling me to his body and smashing his lips on mine. I closed my eyes and kissed him back, lightly pushing him back to the wall behind him. One of his hands went to my hair and his other hand gave my butt a light squeeze. A little moan escaped my lips and his lips curled into a smile. I, against my wish, pulled away desperate for air. "Can we delay your plans for a little bit?" I asked breathlessly.

"Fuck my plans! I want you now!" he whispered as he attacked my neck sucking lightly on my sweet spot.

"Ah... Harrison!" I softly moaned again, my fingers tangled in his hair. He pulled away and looked at me. "I love you so fucking much!" he whispered as he helped me out of his shirt.

I walked under the shower and opened the water, he looked at me in disbelief.

"Umm so... are we not having sex then?"