32

Amy:

It's been a week since my accident at the beach and 3 weeks since I almost died. I've gone to work but I stayed in the tower helping with first aid and watching water.

I've been going to my appointments with doctor Warren every other day as she recommended. Harrison and I are doing amazingly, he is honestly the best boyfriend a girl could ask for. Yes he did ask me to be officially his girlfriend and I said yes.

He has been coming to most of my appointments with doctor Warren, and he's been helping me out with literally everything.

JJ is coming here tomorrow night, I'm so excited for him to meet everyone.

I was sitting in the tower with Jackson and Jules watching the water when Joel walked in and said that there was someone who was looking for me.

All three of us looked at him. "What do you mean someone was looking for me? Who?" I asked.

"Her name was Alison I think she said." He mentioned and my heart sank. 

I rolled my eyes "ugh" was all I said.

"What? Are we not a fan of Alison?" Joel asked.

"Ummm... I don't..." I started to say but didn't get to finish what I was saying, because I was confused. Did he not know Alison?

"She used to be Harrison's girlfriend, they broke up before you joined the lifeguards. She is basically an evil Bitch. So nope no one likes her. Why what did she want?" Jules explained while Jackson chuckled at her comments.

"Oh. Um she asked me if I knew you and wanted to know where she could find you." He said as he sat down on the chair beside me.

"Ugh she probably wants to ask me if I'm going to her party or not." I said putting my head on the table.

" her party?" Both Jackson and Jules asked, shocked.

"What do you mean? She invited you to a party? Why?" Jules asked with a confused look.

"I have no idea. She saw me the other day before my accident in the water and invited me to it. She said she would tell me the exact time and place later but she didn't so I thought I was out of the woods but apparently not" I said as I held my head in my hands.

Jules looked at me and then at the boys she thought for a minute and said "it's about Him isn't it?"

I looked up and said "who?" Clearly not getting where she was going with this. Oh how stupid I am sometimes.

She looked at me with eyes wide and eyebrows raised up to the sky. " 'who?' Amy don't be stupid." She said. 

AH she meant Mike!! 

"No hang on what's going on? Who are we talking about? Who is "him"? Harrison?" Jackson asked.

"It's nothing important, don't worry about it. Alison just saw me at the beach the other day and wanted to invite me to a party. She wanted to make friends that's all." I replied to them as I picked up a pair of binoculars and stared out at the crashing waves.

"Okay... are you gonna go to the party then?" Jackson asked.

"I don't know. Maybe. I mean yea she isn't exactly my favorite person but maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I keep her on the friendly side of the equation." I replied as I kept my eyes on water.

"Well I don't know her but she didn't seem all that bad. Fake... but not that bad" Joel said as he sat down to eat his lunch.

"Oh you don't know her yet" Jules said laughing.