41

Amy:

The dinner, I mean lunch... a super late lunch, went perfectly. I had an amazing time with my brother, his boyfriend and my boyfriend.

Yes me and Jaxson had a little fight but we'll figure it. We always do. We always figure things out and somehow survive it all.

After our... let's call it lunch, I was washing the dishes before we went to the pub when JJ walked in the kitchen to help me.

" Hey...", he said as he handed me another plate to wash.

I looked at him, "Hi!"

" Urm... a-are we okay?" He asked, sounding sad, regretful even.

I turned my head, looking at him questioning where he was going with this.

"Amy? Come one it's us. I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have said what I said." He said pleading. I considered it for a few seconds.

"No you shouldn't have. Jaxson, I know you always think you must protect me at all costs and I appreciate it. Really, I do...but you can't just come here and tell me those things. You were with me through most of my problems, Mike, my accident, more Mike. But here in Australia... I'm growing... I'm changing. I'm not the same girl anymore." I said washing that last plate.

Sighing, I walked towards him and held his hand. "I love you... so so much. And I missed you. But I need you to just... understand and trust me when I tell you, I'm okay, I love my job and my boyfriend."

He nodded looking at me. "Okay. I get it! my sister's grown up and has a new life. I love you Amy. And I'm so sorry I overreacted but you should understand me... I'm a big brother and it's my job to protect you... along with embarrassing you." He said chuckling.

I laughed and pulled him in my arms hugging him tight. "I know. I love you too"

That night at the pub we had a great time with all the Bondi boys, their families and JJ and Mike.

I felt blessed to have my army of men who right now I call my family.

We all were pretty drunk. Compared to everyone else me, Jules and Thalia were the sober ones which is why most of the guys came over to stay with us since they were not in any way in shape to drive.

So the ones who lived close by left to their own places leaving me, Thalia, and Jules to drag home a very drunk group of boys!

Max, Maxi, Jethro and Joel followed Thalia to Harrison's old apartment unit where Max and Jethro currently live and Harrison who moves from my place to there from time to time.

Harrison, JJ, Mike, and Jackson (Jules boyfriend, I'm not actually sure what his real name is) followed me and Jules to my place.

And let me tell you, taking this bunch home was harder than taking care of a large group of kindergarten kids. Worst of all, Maxi, Jethro and Harrison somehow managed to lose their ability to talk too. Yes they would say stuff but only them three would understand and then they would start to laugh their heads off.

Or they would randomly start running to a random destination ahead.

All in all it was a stupid decision to not take the car.

So after a long while of me screaming at them to behave and literally dragging them home we finally arrived.

Me and Jules tried our best to sober up and help these idiots to sober up as well.