39

Hey guys! 

here is a new chapter! 

as you know I am editing all my chapters. this one is not edited yet but  I hope you like it! 

Harrison:

Amy just left the car walking fast towards the front door. "Amy?" I called after her, opened the door getting out of the car. She didn't even turn around to look at me, she just walked away. And that's how I know she is extremely angry.

"I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to..." JJ said.

I turned in my car seat to look at him, I thought about what to tell him for a second and then I talked, I said what needed to be said.

"Look I get that you're like her brother but she has gone through so much in the past 2-3 moths and I'm the one who was here with her. And we got through it all together. You don't know how hard she worked, you have no idea how many times she cried because she was too scared to even shower let alone go to work and save people. What she did that day, makes her a hero, makes her an amazing person. She put that man's life first and she went in to save him without even thinking. So yes I understand that you love her as her brother, but don't you dare to call her out like that again because she doesn't deserve to be called out like that."

JJ looked at me and nodded, "you're right, i'm sorry... I'll go talk to her." he said and got out of the car running towards the front door. With a tight smile on my lips I turned to Mike and said "sorry your first day here started shit."

He laughed and said "Nah man it's okay. I mean he was worried about her and she, like you said, went through a lot. So I get where they are coming from."

"yea ... okay urm well JJ is running back here, let's see how it went." I said seeing JJ speed walking towards the car.

"How did it go?" i asked with a smile as he got into the car.

"I'm such an idiot... I broke her heart, and she'll hate me forever." he said clearly sad about what happened.

"No mate, she has a big heart and she loves you so so much. I'm sure she just needs some time. How about we go to bondi for a little while and give her some time alone. Hm?" I asked , trying to do something to change the mood.

Seeing them both nodding I smiled and said, "okay I'll call her let her know what the plan is."

After I quickly called her and tried to calm her down, I got back in the car and started the car.

"Hey JJ, do you want to come to the front?" I asked.

"Urm... sure.." he said looking at Mike. Mike nodded.

Not long later we were at Bondi, the drive wasn't awkward, we talked and got to know more about each other. Amy is pretty open with me and has told me pretty much everything about herself but it was fun to get to know her more and hear embarrassing stories that JJ had to tell about her.

We walked out of the parking lot to the tower, while I explained to the boys what it is we do here everyday.

We were standing by the stairs waiting for Mike to take some photos when suddenly out of nowhere JJ asked "Where did it happen?"

"Hm?" I was a little confused by the question.

"Where did she... drown?" he asked, a little uncomfortable.

"Oh... urm... it was at the south end... urm by those rocks..." I replied, showing him the location where my girlfriend almost died at.

"Hmm.. she said you saved her life... Thank you... sorry I couldn't come sooner. I should have been here for her. Her parents are doctors and they couldn't come right away... which is why I should have been there but I was distracted with him and I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." JJ said with wet eyes.