25

Amy:

As soon as me and Harrison walked in the tower we, well more specifically I, was bombarded with hugs and questions about how I feel. Will I come back? And then Maxi asked "Are you two dating?" causing all the heads to turn towards me and him. 

My eyes went wide, and I somehow lost the ability to talk.

"Well? Are you?" Jethro asked.

"What ? No mate, we're really close friends. Stop making her uncomfortable." Harrison said playfully pushing Jethro away from me.

"Haaammm no we are not dating. I wasn't feeling well and like the great friend that he is, he offered to hang out with me until I'm better." I said, smiling, trying so hard to stop myself from blushing.

Maxi narrowed his eyes and said "sureee..." sounding extremely unconvinced.

I just looked at him with a sheepish smile.

We stayed at the tower talking with the boys, helping them with watching the water every once in a while until Hoppo came over to see me.

"Look who is here...!!" Hoppo said with a huge smile pulling me to his arms. "My favorite trainee... how are you? Feeling better?" he added as he let me go, looking down at me searching for any trace of pain on my face.

I returned the hug with a happy smile, "I'm great... can't wait to get back to work." I said as I sat back on my chair.

"Oh good you can come back when you are 100% okay." he said. He looked at my face again and said "your bruises are looking better."

"Yea... I also have foundation on." I said cracking up. Making all the boys laugh out too. 

"Oh right sometimes I forget girls wear this stuff." he said laughing sheepishly.

We stayed in the tower for a little while longer talking to the boys until there was a mass rescue and they all ran out the tower except Gonzo and Hoppo watching over the water.

"Do you want me to go down as well?" Harrison asked Hoppo.

"Nah the boys got it. You two go on your date." he said with a knowing smile.

"It's not a date" we both said.

"Aha" was all Hoppo and Gonzo said both smiling at us knowingly.

We decided to leave so we said our goodbyes and left walking towards Harrison's car.

"Even if we hide it they already know." he said cracking up a smile.

"Yea I know. Hey let's see how long it will take them to catch us" I said with an evil smile. 

He started to laugh out loud accepting the challenge.

hha I love his laugh. I thought to myself. Is it wrong of me to be like this for my sorta boyfriend? Nope nothing wrong with a girl in love. Wait. Wait. Wait . WAIT Did I just say in love??

He was saying and asking me a question but I wasn't listening. I was in my head deciding if it was too early to love him. He shook my shoulder " Amy? Are you okay?"

"Hm? Yea sorry just thinking. sorry ."

"No no don't be sorry. I was asking if you were okay walking. The beach isn't that far so we could walk or if you don't want I can drive." he said. 

I thought about it for a second and replied "Nope i'm good with walking. I like walking."

He smiled "Good I like walking too" he said as he took our bags out of the car handing me mine.

We started to walk on the path that took us to the beach he wanted to take me, talking about ourselves, telling each other things others don't know. Laughing at the most stupid stuff. It was great, I got to know him more. 

The walk was long but we kept stopping at nice locations to look over the ocean or take a few photos.

After a while of walking we stopped at this cliff overlooking the ocean. 

Blue was all you could see. 

The light blue sky merging into the deep blue ocean. I stepped closer to the edge, took my phone out to take a photo.

As I was about to turn Harrison said "Don't move. Hold on, I want to take a photo of you." as he took his phone out to snap a photo. He smiled proudly at the photo he just took.

He walked beside me to show me the picture he just snapped. I looked at it, it was a nice photo. "Ah it looks nice. Thanks." I said looking up to face him. "Here I'll take one of you." I said taking my phone and stepping back to take a nice photo of him. Being a photographer one photo does not satisfy me so I started to ask him to change his pose to take more photos.

"Okay... so we're having a photo shoot?" he said laughing.

"Umm yea. Come on, you know me... one photo never satisfies me" I said as I took one last photo.

I stood beside him and passed him the phone so he could look at the pictures. He flipped through them then looked at me. "You have a talent. Because these compared to what I took of you look like they're from fashion magazines." he said with a little laugh.

"No, I think your photo was good too. But thanks" I said as he passed me my phone back.

"Come on we're almost there." he said as he took the hold of my hand and started to walk.