48

AMY

The breakfast was amazing! My mood was already a lot better. Nixon and Jett helped a lot of course. They made me laugh so much that for a few minutes I forgot what happened.

While I was helping Gina to put the dishes away Nixon ran in the kitchen followed by Harrison carrying Jett over his shoulders.

"AMY?" Nixon screamed as he ran in to hide behind me. I moved for him to hide behind my legs. I laughed and held him close to myself with my arms wrapped around him from behind me. He screamed a little childish squeaky scream and ran off as Harrison came closer and Jett got the hold of Nix's hand.

Harrison laughed and ran after Nixon with Jett still on his shoulder.

I finished putting the plates in the drawer and walked out into the living room to see what these three kids were doing! From all the screams if someone didn't know they would think someone is being tortured. Gina followed behind me into the living room where Harrison was laying on the floor and Nixon and Jett were on top of him laughing and screaming their heads off.

"Amy! Help!! Save meee!!!" Harrison laughed out as he tried to escape from the two small boys.

I laughed and helped Nixon to sit on Harrison's chest. "Really?!! You're helping them??" Harrison asked, sounding offended.

"Come on babe! You can save yourself!! They looked like they could use a little help." I snorted out. This did not help my case because Harrison got up and pulled me down on the floor and screamed "Attack!!!!!"

Both Nixon and Jett jumped on top of him and helped him in his attack of tickling my poor body. "NOOO, Ginaaa Help meee" I screamed in between my laughs.

Gina laughed and said "okay boys stop torturing my girl!!"

Jett stopped and ran off to his room.

Nixon laughed and held my head and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "AWW Nixon!! Love you baby!!" I said , hugging him.

"Amy? Are you happy again?" he asked innocently.

I was taken aback a little. Truth is... I really was feeling better. A lot better. Which in a way made me sad and happy at the same time. I mean I was still angry and heartbroken for HIS death, but I couldn't change anything. So my body just decided to live and forget! and this broke my heart. To be happy when he was dead.

"Amy?" he asked again.

"Yes!!! Of course I'm happy!!! I'm here! With you!" I said and held the small boy in my arms.

Gina called Nixon to come help her with packing snacks for the small trip they were planning for me. I stayed as I was. Laid on my back staring up at the ceiling.

Harrison laid his head on my chest and hummed. "Are you feeling better?" he whispered.

"Yea..." breathed out as I ran my fingers through his curly hair. He pulled his head up and balanced himself on his two hands and stared at me, questioning me with his eyes.

"I'm okay Harrison... trust me." I said with a smile. He thought about it for a second and said,

"Okay... fine.... Just promise me you'll tell me if you need to talk. okay?"

"I promise!" I reassured him "now I have to go help Gina" I added as I tried to wiggle out of his grip. "Harrison! Come on, I have to go help her!!" I tried to move him but he planted himself on top of me.

"I'll move when I have my kiss!" he teased, holding me tighter.

"Okay okay!!! Harrison come on!! Okay fine..." I said lifting my head up and planted a sloppy kiss on his cheek.