28

Hey everyone! I hope you all are doing well. I decided to make my story a little darker and add more drama to it!!

Honestly I'm not sure why I took his road but someone suggested "More Drama" and I thought why the hell not!!! I started writing a few chapters but I'm not sure where i want to end this whole drama thing I started so we shall wait and see what I come up with! But I do hope you like it and I really really really appreciate it if you give me ideas on what you want to see coming up. I'm honestly open to suggestions :)  

Alison:

"'Hate' is a strong word and I rarely use it," I said as I sat down at the table in front of the man dressed in black from head to toe, sitting at the sofa in my office.

"But... when I start to not like someone I usually end up hating them. In case of Amy," I smiled at him. "Well at first I wanted Harrison, now... well now I don't even want him. I ... I just enjoy seeing her in pain." I cracked up. I got up from my seat and walked around him.

"I guess that makes me a psycho..." I looked at him with a tight smile and the most innocent eyes I could muster up.

"But who dares to call me one?" I shrugged walking away from the man.

"I'm a gang leader now. I'm one of the best surfers in the world and I have a lot of power to do whatever the hell I want to do. You know one of the great things about being a gang leader is the connections I have, the money I make and the things I want to have and will get no matter the cost." I explained.

He just looked at me with that same smirk on his face from when I first met him. 

"Let me give you an example, two and half months ago, I saw Harrison again and well let's face the facts. The guy's Hot and a girl wants what she wants. Before I got to show myself she arrived" I said rolling my eyes at the thought of the girl Harrison was falling for.

"She took him away so I dug up info on the girl and, found out about the lovely man you are." I told Mike with a smile as I pureed some whisky in two glasses and handed one to him. 

"Let me guess you want her out of the picture?" he asked, leaning forward taking the glass from my hand.

"Oh honey no..." I said, shaking my head smiling at him. "I know people like yourself. You wanted to f*uck her she said no... you got angry and now all you want is to hurt her. Am I close?" I asked with a knowing smile then taking a sip of my drink.

He smiled. "Hmmmm I like you... how about we let the idiots be and we become an item ourselves?" he asked with that evil smile of his.

I Smiled at him. "I like how you think but unfortunately I have my mind set on hurting her but i'm open to that idea if you do your job well." I told him as I leaned back in my seat.

"And what is my job?" he asked placing his now empty glass on the table.

"You just have to make her think she's crazy. Make her think she's being followed. But remember she is mine, I get to do the hurting. I paid a lot of money to get your ass here and I can send you back as fast as you got out of that hell hole." I told him with a stern look.

"Hmm fair... but I need you to pay me." he said.

I looked at him and thought about it. "How much?" I asked.

"Oh no sweets... I thought you said you knew people like me." he said standing up and walking towards me. Smiling and looking me up. I didn't move, I just stood there acting as if I was unimpressed by the evil handsome man walking towards me. Not going to lie, he was attractive and well I gave in. 

I wanted you guys to think of a face when you read this so these are Mike and Alison! or you could imagine anyone else you want!