2

HARRISON

I finished putting the Rhinos in the tunnel, locked up and headed towards the towers door. I could hear everyone laughing especially Maxi being extremely loud as he is.

I walked in and saw an unknown figure. She might be just a fan coming in saying hi, I thought to myself. Then I saw her backpack, that's when I realized she might be the new lifeguard from some other country that Hoppo was talking about the other day.

"Hey...What's so funny?" I asked entering the tower.

"Aaaay its Harrison '', Maxi said.

And she turned around at the same time. I looked at her face and she was cute. No scratch that, she was beautiful!

"Oh you must be the new girl... hi... I'm Harrison, ... uhhhhh welcome" I said a little taken back by her beauty and the nice smile on her lips. 

We, the lifeguards, all usually go in for hugs when we meet, so I did as per-usual but I think I made her uncomfortable because she held her hand up trying to shake my hand. Shit way to make a first impression.

"Oh right handshake...very professional... '' I said a chuckling little awkwardly. Her face went red which made her look a billion times cuter. Whoa what are you doing Harrison? You just met this girl you don't even know her name CONTROL YOUR SELF! I screamed at myself, mentally slapping myself.

"Oh no sorry ... nice to meet you... I'm Amy '' she said giving me a small hug.

I hugged back. Wow she smells so good. What the fuck is wrong with me?

She pulled away. I looked at her and smiled
"well welcome to Bondi.''I said to her.

 "Thanks..." 

I looked at maxi and the others, they were talking among themselves as they were packing the tower. She turned around to look where I was looking.
I cleared my throat, "so when do you start working?" I asked trying to keep up the conversation.

" Uuumm, I'll have my trial tomorrow morning and after that I have to wait and see what Hoppo says." she replied.

"Oh nice... Goodluck. It's not that hard to be honest but by the end of it you will want to lay down and just be there for hours." I said laughing, making her laugh. Her laugh was sweet.

"I'm sure... but I think I'm ready! I've been working so hard to get here so yea I guess I got this." she replied with confidence.
But right as I was going to answer her Maxi jumped in, "OK everything is packed and ready for tomorrow, lets go. Amy we can drop you off since you are close to our place."

"Oh thank you so much."

"Yea no problem." and with that we started to walk towards maxi's car.

AMY:

Me, maxi, max and Harrison said our goodbyes to the others in the tower and started walking towards Maxi's car. 

He said, him and the other two boys lived in the same apartment that was beside the one I booked so they could give me a ride to my new home for the next 7 days until I get my own place.

The drive was quick. We all talked about the places around the neighborhood; telling me what I should and shouldn't do in this neighborhood.

About 15 minutes later we arrived at two 5 story buildings side by side and it turns out I was in the building on the right and they were in the on the left.
As we were getting out of the car, Maxi went ahead to getting the keys from the security at the front for me while max said goodnight and left as he was very tired. Harrison stayed behind helping me take out my two suitcases out of the car.