26

Amy:

We ditched the walking path and went down the rocks. 

As we were going down I asked "is this where you kill me? Because this doesn't look like a beach." with a nervous laugh.

He laughed and said "No me and Clint found this place a while ago and technically no one should come here but we are lifeguards and we can bend the rules a little right? Not that we should but some times, like now we can." He said as he stepped on a large slab of stone and reached his hand for me. He helped me over the large gap between the stones and we were finally where he wanted to take me.

"Wow" is all I could say.

I didn't know what to say. This place was probably the only waterfront place in Sydney that was empty of people. It was a large slab of stone that merged into a little sandy area which ended right in the water. Small waves crashed into it and the whole place was surrounded by tall trees hiding this little heaven from the public's eyes.   

In Front of us was all blue, the water and the sky held hands. The sun shone bright above us. No sound other than the waves and occasionally a bird singing. 

"I come here when I want to think. You like it?" he asked from behind me.

I turned around to look at him setting a blanket and some food out on it.

"Like it? I love this place. Thanks for bringing me here." i said as i sat down beside him.

"Ok great. well . I'm feeling a little snacky . Food?" he asked with a large smile.

"Oh yes please." I replied.

"Great... we have sandwiches, wine, fruit and drum roll please, leftover chocolate cake. Super fancy." he said with that cute laugh of his.

I laughed along "I think it's perfect."

We ate our food, still talking about anything and everything. "More wine?" He asked.

I shook my head no and he nodded.

"Okay. So we talked, we ate, what else do you wanna do?" He asked.

"Hmm I don't know but this is nice... I feel... relaxed." I said playing down, putting my head on his lap.

"Yea? Good. That's good" he said pushing his fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes just enjoying this feeling. The sound of the waves. And my moments with him.

"Harrison?" I asked.

"Hm?" He hummed.

"I... really... I. Thanks for this... Whatever this is." I said opening my eyes looking at him.

" it's an unofficial date, if it's okay with you.  And you're welcome. Anything for you Amy." He said with a smile brushing his finger through my hair. I closed my eyes and smiled. 

"Hmmm I like this first date." I said.

We stayed like this for a little while until I suggested we go for a swim. 

"Yessss. I was waiting for you to ask." He said, pulling off his shirt and walking towards the water.

I chuckled at his excitement and pulled my dress off. Walking towards him. My feet hit the little sandy patch by the rocks. I wiggled my toes in the soft warm sand and looked up at the horizon.

I was ready to get back to the ocean. I love the ocean. I took a few steps and my feet finally met the cool water. I stood beside Harrison who was looking at me waiting for me to catch up with him. 

"You'll catch me if I got scared yea?" I asked as I stared at the blue waves in front of us.

He turned to look at me, I felt his hand slide down my arm and took a hold of mine, locking his fingers with mine. "You have nothing to be afraid of. I'm right here."