10

Hello! 

ok first thing first, I want to thank you all for reading my story. From now on the story is taking a turn, I'm adding a little more DRAMAAAA! 

Okay I'll just let you read on! 

Enjoy <3 

Amy: 

He held the door open for me and I walked in flashing a smile at him as a thank you. He followed after me. We saw the large group of lifeguards so we walked towards the group.

"Heyyy" we said and started to say Hi and hellos to everyone.

"Hi you must be Jules..." I said, shaking the blond girl's hand.

 "Hi yes and you are Amy. It's very nice to finally meet you."

 "Same I was so excited to meet you the other night. How are you?"

"I'm very well. So how do you like your new job?"

 "It's great I love it."

We started to talk and just like that we became very good friends. best friends even. I was happy that I have at least a few female friends. So I started to talk to her and got to know her a lot more. We had so much in common actually which was nice.

We all talked and laughed after 2 drinks. I thought to myself, maybe it's better to go home since I had to be at work early morning the next day. I leaned towards Harrison and said "hey I think I'm gonna head home I have an early shift tomorrow." 

"Alright let's get going then" he said with his usual smile, drinking the last of his drink.

We got up saying our goodbyes and started to walk towards our apartment.

As we were walking home my hand brushed his hand ever so often. We were having a conversation about things we all talked about at the pub. I saw him glance at our hands and then he reached over and held my hand. I looked up at him a little shocked. He looked at me and smiled. "I ... is this okay?" he asked softly, nodding to our hands. I smiled and nodded.

 "What time does your shift end tomorrow ?" he asked. 

"Umm I'm working from 5 am to 12. Why?" 

"Would you want to go for lunch tomorrow?" he asked kinda awkwardly. 

"sure ... wh... why are you being weird." I said with a little laugh. He smiled and looked at me "i'm not..." he said laughing.

 "no ... yes you are... what is it?" I asked, laughing and slapping his arm playfully.

 "It's nothing, trust me. I just want to hangout with you because you're fun and I like hanging out with you." he said with that beautiful smile of his.

 "okay ... I like hanging out with you too." I replied he smiled and with that we started to talk about other stuff until we got to our apartment complex.

We were both very tired so we said goodbye and goodnight and went to our own units.

I'm not going to lie to you. I felt like he wanted to say something and it kinda made us be weird. My head was filled with thoughts of why he was being weird, does it mean he liked me? I mean he held my hand. I opened the door to my unit and walked in throwing my bag on the kitchen counter and flopped on the couch. Closed my eyes and took a deep breath in.

Ding

I heard my phone go off informing me that I have a text message. I got up and walked to the kitchen counter and pulled my phone out of my bag and looked at it. It was a text from Harrison. A smile came dancing on my lips and a warm feeling followed in my heart.