11

MAXI:

I was down at Tamma with Jesse and Harrison, when Alison, the definition of drama herself came to the tower. 

"Hey boys" she said as she just walked in.  "Hey hottie." she said to Harrison with that devilish smile of hers. 

Why the fuck was she here? All three of us were confused and thank god for Harrison who finally asked the question, "Alison what are you doing here?" he asked, clearly annoyed. 

She rolled her eyes and said "babe, can we talk in private?" giving us a weird look. Babe? I thought to myself. 

"Look you don't get to call me babe anymore. Now what do you want?" Harrison said. 

She looked annoyed "Harrison can we please talk?" she said looking at him straight in the eyes.

 He turned around and looked at us as if begging for us to save his ass but let's be honest we don't want HER drama here. I just shrugged and Jesse didn't even look at him. Harrison sighed and left with the devil herself. 

"wow ... what do you think she wants?" I asked Jesse. 

"Dunno mate, she probably lost her followers or her modeling job again and is here to talk him into making her famous again." he said.

 "Yea ... I hope he doesn't do anything stupid.'' I said. 

"Yea me too... hey do you think he likes Amy?" he asked me. 

"100% mate. Have you seen the way he looks at her?" I said. 

 "How long do you think until he actually mans up and asks her out on a proper date?" he said with a funny face. 

"Oh mate I don't know... he usually takes his goddamn time. But I think maybe 2 weeks" I replied. 

"I say in a week." he replied. 

"It's a bet." I said , shaking his hand.

We went back to looking at the water, about 30 minutes later Harrison walked in kinda angry. He closed the door to the tower so loud we both jumped up.

 "What's wrong?" Jesse asked him.

 "She wants to get back together." He said as he angrily pace around the small tower. 

"What the fuck mate... what did you say?" I asked. 

"What do you want me to say? I told her it's been about 2 years since SHE cheated on me. And then she said she now has the power to make my life and the people I care about a living hell... I don't know mate. I used to really like her. She cheated... so what?." he said angrily walking around. 

 "Hang on so she threatened you and cheated on you multiple times by the way and yet you are thinking about getting back with her?" Jesse asked.

 "What the fuck mate? What about Amy?" I said. 

"Amy is the reason why I said okay to Alison." he said with a said sigh.

 "You said what?" me and Jesse asked. 

"Harrison... mate... do you or do you not like Amy?" I asked her.

 "I do." he said as he sat on the chair and held his head in his arms.

 "Well then why did you say yes to the Devil?" I asked.

 "Because she knows who Amy is and she also knows Mike." he said getting up. 

Walking towards the door and shutting it so hard I actually felt the tower shake. 

"Fuck" I said under my breath. Jesse looked at me confused. Right he doesn't know who Mike is.

 "Who is Mike?" Jesse finally asked, looking very confused. So I told him the story and made him promise he wouldn't tell anyone. 

"Damn ... how does she know him?" he asked. We kept our eyes on water and tried to work. 

I'll be honest here, I hate Alison, and I am extremely angry at Harrison and the fact that he is going to start going out with Alison. I was deep in thought and keeping an eye on water when Amy walked in and asked us if we knew where Harrison was. I felt guilty to lie to her but I did not want to be the one who told her. Soon after she left and I let out the breath I was holding. 

I looked at Jesse "she likes him too you know. And he is making a mistake but we can not let her know." I said putting down the binoculars and held my head. 

"Argh I wanna punch him." I said. It was weird, I only knew her for a few days but I loved her like a sister.   

A/N 

sorry guys for a very short chapter. 

Thanks for reading :) 

Edited.