Soundwave×Shockwave

A loud bang echoed throughout the hallways of the nemesis, startling Shockwave and causing the mech to drop a vial of dangerous liquid. The glass shattered on impact and the contents flew straight at the door, where Soundwave had just entered and had no time to dodge.
The liquid splashed over Soundwave starting from his shoulder pads to his mid-section plates on the left side of his chassis. His servo was coated and Shockwave silently screamed in panic as Soundwave began squirming in pain. The broken vial was left on the floor as Shockwave had waves of emotion roll off him.

Soundwave staggered backwards and thrashed fiercely as the contents sizzled painfully on his armour and bit through the unguarded cables that had been freed with the movement.
Shockwave was frozen in place for what seemed like forever as he could only watch his mechfriend (???) endure horrible waves of pain.
Finally, after a painfully long ten minutes Soundwave went limp and fell to the floor, his entire left frame burnt and scarred horribly. His cables were sparking dangerously but Shockwave picked up his spark mate and hurried to the med bay where he was sure Knockout must be.

"Come in," A sarcastic drawl came out the door as Shockwave approached the med bay and without warning, he kicked the door in with such force it made a bang so loud it sounded like the bang that started this whole mess.
Shockwave hurried over to the berth and ignored Knockouts sudden gasp of shock at the injuries Soundwave had.
"What-" Shockwave lay Soundwave on the berth and stood back worriedly as Knockout got to work immediately on the sparking mech.
"Get out, I need to work,"
"That is-"
"GO!"

Shockwave slowly backed out and walked slowly back to his lab, worry spinning round his mind as fast as light.
He was so worried for his Sparkmate he barely looked where he was going.
He could only imagine the amount of pain Sound wave had been in, he had made it as a torture method bit hadn't found a way to stop serious injuries and long lasting issues yet.
Shockwave soon couldn't bare the thought any longer and stalked to the ground bridge controls before opening one to his lab. He needed time to think.

After an hour Shockwave couldn't ignore the nagging feeling something extremely bad had happened. So, after finding another vial of the liquid he threw it out the lab and didn't care about the consequences. He opened up another groundbridge and walked through and didn't stop until he was outside of the med bay. It was silent in there so Shockwave slowly opened the door and looked in.
There was Knockout leaning on the wall but no sign of Soundwave.
"You are back again!" Knockout said, "Why are you so worried? You in looove?"
"Lord Megatron wants to know his status." Shockwave quickly came up with an excuse.
Knockout nodded once before opening a door hidden behind trolleys of medical equipment. Shockwave stepped inside to see Soundwave, he was awake but there were massive scars already formed darkening the places the poison had hit.

Soundwave looked at Shockwave for only a second before looking away and down. Lazerbeak lay beside him, there were gaping holes in her wings and Shockwave knew that she was dead.
He looked back at Knockout and informed him that he was done.

How would he ever make it up to Soundwave?

Angst, angst ANNGGGSSSTT