I love you too

Dear Deku, Izuku,

      You're in love with someone else and that's ok. Of course it is. You love her and she loves you. I just wanted you to know, I love you too.

      I've loved you ever since we were kids. Ever since our moms met on the first day of kindergarten. I knew I felt something different for you, different from all the other extras, kids. Every sleepover, lunch time, everyday in kindergarten I knew I felt something.

When I found you didn't have a quirk, I was really upset for you. You wanted to be a hero so much back then and of course you still do and are. When you told me without a quirk you still wanted to make a difference, it made me mad. How would a quirkless kid make any type of difference in the world? What could he possibly do?

I was angry and my anger clouded my judgement of you. I started to bully you and made others around me do the same. I made your middle school years absolutely miserable. I regret everything I did back then. But of course, that's not an excuse.

I realised my mistakes somewhere in the first year of U.A. I wanted to apologize, I wanted to say sorry and I wish we could start over, but you had already surrounded yourself with better people. Better people than me. Who was I to come and ask for forgiveness when you had already moved on?

Near the begging of our second year I realized my feelings for you. By then you had noticed I wasn't as hostile towards you and you constantly tried to be friends with me again. I thought I didn't deserve you so I pushed you away. Besides, if I came at you with my feelings it would be pointless. You and pink cheeks had already been dating anyway. Absolutely pointless.

Besides everything, I love you. I love you too. I hope your wedding is perfect. You and pink cheeks deserve the best. Two good souls now bound together in sickness and in health. I received the invite and I can't go. I have hero work in America with Camie. Tell everyone I said hi and that I'm sorry. Especially to you, Izuku Midoriya, I'm terribly sorry and I hope you forgive me.

           ~Sincerely,
                      Bakugou Katsuki (Kacchan)
I've always liked that name by the way~

a/n: this is so short and bummy i'm sorry
:(