Umbrella

Midoriya exited the school, ready to go home, only to realize it was raining cats and dogs. A frown fell upon his lips. He hadn't checked the forecast earlier that day, therefore he didn't bring an umbrella.

He watched as other students left with their umbrella's, keeping themselves dry. He stuck his hand out from the school's cover. Instantly, large drops of water soaked his hand.

He gasped and pulled it back against his body. He sighed and dried the hand against his pant leg as he leaned against the school wall.

He looked through what he could do. Momo had already left, and he was sure he was only a 2nd, no 3rd, spot in his classmates mind. None of them would be willing to share, if they hadn't already left.

He sank to the ground and pulled out his phone to check when the rain would stop. '2 hours!?' He thought, shocked. For a while he contemplated while rubbing his temples. 2 options. Run? Or stay for 2 hours?

His thinking stopped when a shadow casted over him. He slowly looked up. Red eyes, blonde spikey hair, everlasting scowl.

Midoriya gulped. 'Kacchan? What is he still doing here?' He thought. He was sure that the blonde would've left by now.

He scurried out his sitting position and stood face to face with his rival.

"K-Kacchan, why are you still here?"

Bakugou's scowl grew, "Am I not allowed to be at my own school, Nerd!?"

Midoriya shook his head and waved his hands frantically, "T-That's not what i meant. Sorry."

Bakugou 'tch'd, "Let's go," He stated.

"I can't. I don't have an umbrella," Midoriya informed. His eyes widened as Bakugou waved his left hand around which held an umbrella. He opened it under the rain and turned back to Midoriya.

"Let's go."