Satisfied

a/n~ 3K READS ARE YOU SERIOUS!?! That's ridiculous!!!! thanks you so muchh T~T and i love the comments you guys put!! hope you enjoyyy

Alexander: Katsuki
Angelica: Izuku
Elizabeth: Shouto
For legal reasons: Shouto is still a bride.

————————————————

"Alright, Alright!" Denki begins, "That's what I'm talkin' about! Now, everyone, give it up for the Maid of Honor, Izuku Yagi!"

Izuku took in a deep breath, holding back tears...

"A toast to the groom!"

To the groom, to the groom, to the groom~

"To the bride!"

To the bride! To the bride, bride~

"From your brother,"

Izuku, Izuku~,

"Who's always by your side!"

By your side~

"To your union!"

To the union! To the revolution!~,

"And the hope that you provide!"

You provide, you provide~

"May you always,"

Always~,

"Be satisfied..."

Rewind... Rewind... Rewind...

I remember that night I just might.... Rewind...
I remember that night I just might... Rewind...
I remember that night, I remember that~

~

"I remember that night, I just might, remember that night for the rest of my days!

I remember those soldier boys trippin' over themselves to win our praise!

I remember that dream like candle light, like a dream that you can't quite place!

But, Katsuki, I'll never forget the first time I saw your face!"

Izuku looked across the room at the new entry.

"I have never been the same! Intelligent eyes in a hunger pane frame! And when you said hi I forgot my dang name!

Set my heart a flame, every part a flame, this is not a game!"

~

Katsuki walked himself over to Izuku.

Katsuki began to speak, "You strike me, as a woman who has never been satisfied."

Izuku blushed and looked away, "I'm sure I don't know what you mean. You forget yourself."

"You're like me, I'm never satisfied," Katsuki said with a determined look.

"Is that right?"

"I've never been satisfied."

"My name is Izuku Yagi," Izuku said as he put out his hand with a smile.

Katsuki took his hand warmly, "Katsuki Bakugou."

"Where's your family from?"

He looked flustered, "Unimportant! There's a million things I haven't done! Just you wait! Just. You. Wait."

~

"So, so, so! So this is what it feels like to match whits! With someone that you're lovin'! What the hell is the catch!?