Beach Trip

a/n~ whattt i updated??? yes yes now read its fluffy!! (^///3///^)

Class 1A decided to go to the beach. It was a hot weekend and it was what everyone needed before finishing their last week of school.

They had set up the food, towels, and umbrellas and were about to go into the water. They all began to take their coverups off. Boys, their shirts and girls, their beach dresses.

Deku however, stood awkwardly. He would just get in with his shirt on. "Nerd! What are you doing?!"

"H-huh? Oh, Kacchan! Nothing, I'm just waiting for everyone else!"

"Everyone else is in the water!" Bakugou pointed to the ocean where his classmates were splashing around. Well, Mineta was trying to grab Mina's melons but other than that....

"Oh, then let's go."

"Take your shirt off idiot!"

Deku froze, "I-I think I'll just get on with it on actually."

"Stop being a fucking pussy! It's not like your fat!"

"Yeah yeah! I know I just, don't... want to?" Bakugou pounced on top of Deku and began to rip his shirt off. "Kacchan! What are you doing!"

"Taking your shirt off loser! You'll overheat with it on!" He finally managed to rip the shirt off. He was straddling Deku's waist whose body was in the sand.

Bakugou stared at Deku's body. Deku awkwardly looked to the side because Bakugou was too heavy for him to even try to move.

"Was it because of your scars?" Bakugou asked.

"W-what?! No! I- My scars t-they're f-fine!"

"What a lame reason!" Bakugou stood up and pulled Deku up by his arm. He dragged Deku to the water. "Your scars look... cool on you. They make you... more.. handsome..." Bakugou mumbled.

"W-what did you say Kacchan?" Deku blushed.

"I say don't be insecure of your fucking scars! They're a sign you survived. So don't be fucking insecure."

Deku blushed madly, "Thanks Kacchan. That means a lot." Deku kissed Bakugou's cheek before sprinting into the ocean.

"Come back here you shitty nerd!" Bakugou said as he chased him.

The rest of the day went by smoothly. Occasionally the class would make fun of Bakugou and Midoriya being a couple, but they laughed it off with furious blushes on their face.