Sayonara

a/n~ me watching my book being put on discontinued 👁👄👁 and rightfully so...

My final farewell...
don't get your hopes up

Look mannn. I know what I wanna write for this last chapter but I have absolutely no inspiration or energy to right it.

So picture this...

It's the first day of pre-school or kindergarten. Izuku obviously isn't outgoing and doesn't make any friends as soon as he walks in so he sectioned himself off at a back table.

When it's play time he lazily swings on a swing outside with a bummed out look on his face when a lil blonde makes his presence known.

Bakugou teases him on how he's alone but then basically says come with me and ill be your friend.

They get along for the rest of the day and tell their mothers that they're best friends. The mother laugh and set up a play date.

It ends with them going to their cars, Izuku saying 'see you tomorrow kacchan!' basically saying, behind the fourth wall, this is the start of our journey as friends to enemies/rivals or whatever.

That's it.

You'd think that if I had the energy to right this I could right some more, but I end up deleting it every time haaaa.

Obviously the ideas there but I can't figure out connecting words and such to bring one scene to the next. It gets frustrating after a while -3-.

So to top it off

The end.

Thank you for reading my one shots. All the reads, votes, and comments brighten my day and I am very thankful for them.

Honestly I'm a little worried for some of you in the comments but... some of you make me laugh.

There's no promises at all but it's possible there will be a second volume. I might make it angst based only, or fluff based only. Y'know, like all of them are meant to make you feel one type of way.

When I have the energy to write again then I'll commit to that...

That being said,

Bye bye!

a/n~ hey! hey! if you have any parting questions right em! I'm welcome to answer any and all your questions~ bye byeee