In Trouble

It was a peaceful Saturday afternoon. Mostly everyone was hanging out in the common room.

No one saw Bakugou's sweat drop when Deku said he had to go up to his room for his phone.

Earlier today, Bakugou might've been snooping around and might've, maybe, sorta kind of, broke something of his.

Minutes went by and Bakugou became tenser by the second.

.

.

.

"BAKUGOU KATSUKI!!"

Everyone turned to Bakugou, a look of shock present on their faces.

"W-Was that Deku-kun?" Asked Uraraka. People nodded. Bakugou's face turned to horror at the sound of his name.

"Bakubro, what'd you do?" Kirishima snickered. The elevator door dinged open and out came a raging Midoriya Izuku.

Bakugou didn't dare turn around when he heard the footsteps directed to him. He also didn't dare pick a fight when he started getting dragged by his hair outside. Only a blank, horrified look on his face.

~Around 15 minutes later~

Midoriya walked back into the common room, his signature smile planted on his face as he dusted off his clothes and sat down where Bakugou was originally seated.

"So um... Where's Bakugou?" Uraraka asked.

A second later Bakugou walked back in, a black eye and a cut, swollen lip.

"Woahhhh, Bakubro! What happened to you?"

"I'm fine Shitty Hair!" He stomped into the elevator and disappeared.

"Deku-kun! What'd he do to get you so riled up?" Uraraka asked while laughing.

... Everyone looked at Deku surprised with his response. Afterwards he just leaned back on the couch and scrolled through his phone like nothing happened.

"Oh? He broke one of my All Might Figurines."

a//n~ hopefully you enjoyed this chapter, but i have a question..
would you guys like to request scenarios or just want me to make them up?