Boop

a/n~ 4k reads!?!?! thank youuu ^//~//^

"Boop."

Midoriya and Bakugou sat in Midoriya's dorm room studying. Well, Midoriya was studying.

"Boop... Boop... Boop.. Bo-"

"Kacchan!"

"What's wrong?" Bakugou looked like a confused puppy. Midoriya blushed and went back to writing notes.

"Boop-"

"Kacchan, you're not even studying!"

"Really? I thought that was obvious." Midoriya grumbled something under his breath and once again, went back to his notes. A familiar finger found his way to his nose and he watched intently, slightly annoyed.

It made contact, "Boooooooop."

"Kacchan! Stop it!" This only made his boyfriend laugh and take his pencil away, "Uwah! Kacchan, I need that!"

"Not anymore!" Midoriya reached for it, but of course the blonde's arm was longer than his. The greenette pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Aww is my bunny sad?~" Midoriya blushed and turned away.

"I just wanna study," He mumbled.

"Studying comes with a price. Maybe.. A kiss would do?" Midoriya turned into a strawberry but quickly turned around flustered.

"A-A kiss.. And that's it? Right?" He really wanted to study. Bakugou nodded with an innocent grin on his face. Midoriya leaned in and Bakugou instantly captured him with his lips.

'Shoulda known,' Freckle Face thought.

It turned into a full on make out session with the top on top and the bottom on the bottom. They both pulled away for breath and stared into each other's eyes.

Midoriya's eyes cut into slits, "Only a kiss, my butt!"

"You want me to kiss your butt?" Midoriya covered his face in embarrassment and shook his head as Bakugou laughed his ass off.

Hickies, kisses, and ruffled bed sheets later, they eventually ended up studying with Bakugou actually cooperating.

Bonus:

"You know I'll still take you up on that offer~"

"You already did!"

"Boop..."