Bakugou Cooks

a/n~ based on the picture above.

Bakugou took out a cutting board and laid 2 onions on top of it. Midoriya's eyes watered at the acids the vegetable produced but Bakugou didn't even flinch.

He pulled out a sharp knife and began to cut the onion into his desired pieces. Midoriya leaned his head on his palm as he stared at Bakugou's movement with a happy smile.

"Stop staring at me, you damn Nerd!" Bakugou growled. Midoriya giggled but didn't listen to Bakugou's request.

After Bakugou finished cutting he poured the onions into the boiling pot water. He got out mini clovers of garlic and then started to chop those up as well.

Midoriya still watched with a happy face as he connected his phone to the speaker and looked for songs to play. He decided on putting on Le Festin.

"What ass song is this!?" Midoriya scooted over so that he was sort of next to Bakugou.

"It's from Ratatouille! How dare you call it butt!"

"I didn't call it butt, I called it ass!"

"Butt!"

"Ass!"

"Butt!"

"Ass!" Midoriya grumbled something under his breath before going back to watching the ash blonde cook.

"Kacchan, I can't believe you're cooking for me like a real friend!"

"Don't you dare tell anyone," He said with the calmest voice he could muster. Midoriya made the teasing motion to pick up his phone when Bakugou picked up a brush from the counter and pointed it at him.

"A-Are you... threatening me with a pastry brush?" Bakugou eyes furrowed before he harshly slapped Midoriya in the cheek with a brush.

Midoriya's eyes watered, "Guess you were."