Ice Skate Date Pt. 2

a/n~ updating at 4am? i think so! i hate it i dont like this one.. but take it :)

Midoriya tied his skates up and stood with ease. Beside him was his date, Katsuki Bakugou. He struggled to tie the laces tight enough and had to restart, again.

"Are you sure you don't want me to do it, Kacchan?" Bakugou huffed.

"Fine nerd! Make it quick!" Midoriya bent down and tied both of Bakugou's laces. He stood back up and waited for Bakugou to figure it out.

Once he did, Midoriya walked over to the ice. He slid on and turned to see Bakugou come on. Bakugou put one foot on the ice and almost slipped. Midoriya let a small giggle escape.

"Shut it nerd! How are you so good at this anyway?!"

"Huh? Oh, I just did it and was good at it." Bakugou eventually found himself, 2 feet on the ice, clinging onto the wall.

"Kacchan! It's not that hard!"

"If it's not that hard then help me!" Midoriya blushed but skated over to the inexperienced skater. He took one of Bakugou's hands into either one of his own.

"What're you doing fuck face?!"

"C'mon, stop with the mean names! Now just moved your feet like hour walking but don't lift your feet."

"Nerd you make no sense, what so ever," Bakugou said with an annoyed face. Midoriya laughed.

"Sorry, sorry. Ok just move you're right and I'll move your but my left." Bakugou lifted his foot and as soon as he put it back down he slipped.

Midoriya caught him before his face smacked the ice, stil balancing on his skates. He helped him up and they continued the practice.

"Then right.. left.. right.." Midoriya's voice drowned out Bakugou's head. He looked at their intertwined hands and smiled. He looked at the nerds focused face at trying to help him out. His tongue stuck out as he spoke, his eyes held determination, and his hair bounced everytime he switched his feet.

A warm blush spread across Bakugou's face. 'Fuck I'm falling harder!'

"Kacchan no!" Bakugou came back to reality as he and Midoriya slowly fell onto the ice.

"Ahh. Sorry," Bakugou mumbled. He began to get up but got distracted in Midoriya's green orbs. "Yeah, I'm choosing the next date." He stood up, much fast than he had before, even attempting to help Midoriya up.

"W-We can have another date?!" Bakugou nodded with a gentle smile that made Midoriya's heart beat faster.

For the rest of the time Midoriya showed off his ice skating skills while teasing Bakugou about how slow he was going. He also took that teasing time to admire Bakugou's beautiful features.

They kissed on that first date, with many more kisses and many more dates to come.