Now, Imagine...

a/n~ so i get a notification each time someone comments and i just have to say they are hilarious i love them !!

You are Bakugou Katsuki.

The love of your life is Midoriya Izuku.

Someone else is ———— ———

Now,

Imagine

suffocating.

Slowy.

Imagine seeing the love of your life being confessed to, and they accept.

Imagine seeing the love of your life cuddle up with someone else during movie night.

Imagine seeing the love of your life kiss and hug someone else with all the passion they could give.

Imagine seeing the love of your life and someone else leaving for dates and coming back with dark spots on their necks and their hairs a mess.

Imagine seeing the love of your life graduate and then run up to kiss someone else and be excited with.

Imagine seeing the love of your life be proposed to by someone else and them saying yes.

Imagine seeing them say I do and all the love fills their eyes as they kiss with such passion.

Now,

imagine

you.

You have been dying since the day you were born.

Only by highschool have you been dying a little faster than everybody else.

The hate turned to love.

Rejection.

The petals turned to flowers.

The coughs turned to throw up.

The skin, your skin, turned to dirt as it allows flowers to grow from it.

You've hid this for 15 years until you finally lay on your deathbed.

Surgery is pointless, death is your only option.

Your dying days are spent in a white hospital room.

The only sounds are slow beeps and your hoarse breathing.

Your only company are the birds that sometimes land on the window sill and chirp at you.

You lay down as you hear your last beep, it's a long one.

Now,

imagine

Someone else.

Someone else, Todoroki Shouto.

He visits your grave often with his family of 3.

This time he visits alone.

Very, unlike him.

He has a single white dahlia in his hand. The flower you are oh so familiar with.

How'd he know? No one has ever brought you a dahlia before, let alone a white one.

He lazily drops it near your grave stone and kicks some dirt it's way as a small smile wipes his face.

"Tough luck."