Chapter 8: Bulgarian

LISA's POV

Tonight. We will go to that Bulgarian mansion. Shit! I am nervous about this. I just woke up and I noticed Squirt isn't on the bed. I didn't even notice when she went out. And whatever.

I took a bath and wears just my track pants and a shirt. I'm not doing anything and just waiting for the time until tonight. I got out of the bathroom when the door opens.

She's sweaty. Ghad! She looks 3x hotter with her sando and leggings. And those sweats on her neck, dripping down to her chest. My ghad!

"Have you eaten? Do we have something downstairs?" she asks while drying herself from sweats.

I want to eat you actually.

"Catnip.."

"H-Ha? Not yet. I just woke up."

"Oh.."

"Didn't you see if there's any foods?"

"I came from the platform. Just.. you know.. run a little bit."

I just nodded and holds the doorknob. I turned back to her and stared at her. Her back is really sweaty. But her curves. Her body is perfect. She turned to me while drinking from her tumbler. Ghad! Her neck is still wet. I got myself back when she raised her brow to me.

"What?" she asked after drinking. Some spilt on her lips and chin. I wanna dry it off by kissing her.

"D-Do you want me to g-get you foods if there's any?" I asked.

"Sure. I'll just take a bath. Thanks."

"Yeah.. no worries."

I closed the door and leaned my forehead on it. You are getting delusional now, Lisa. Hays.

Third Person's POV

Lisa jogged downstairs and looked for something to eat. She opened their fridge and scanned it. She reads every name on the boxes she found.

"A.I.. Mermaid.. Mermaid.. Python.. Hedgehog.. Mermaid.. Shit! There's so many Mermaids here!" Lisa closed the door of the fridge and moves on to the cabinet.

"You want me to make you salad for breakfast, unnie?"

Lisa turned and sees Eunbin. The girl is smiling sweetly at her and that made her smile too.

"I can make it. Thank you." Lisa replied. The younger nodded and walks her way to the fridge.

Lisa then made salads for both of them. After that, she grabbed two bottles of lemon water from the fridge and went upstairs again. She opened the door and she almost dropped the things she's carrying, seeing Jennie with only her cycling and bra on. Jennie strokes her hair to the side and then gasped and grabbed one box from Lisa's hands and the bottle.

"C-Can you w-wear some clothes, p-please.." Lisa mumbled and gulped but not looking at Jennie and just walked her way to her couch.

Jennie just frowned and sat on the bed. She opened the box and grabbed her fork. She groaned in satisfaction upon tasting the food.

"This dressing is good.."

Lisa's brows knitted while drinking. Jennie didn't really bother to put on clothes and just eats with her bra and cycling. But Lisa continued eating. She glanced at Jennie from time to time and drinks her water rapidly.

"Are you that thirsty?" Jennie asked before drinking.

"Yes.. why?" Lisa's immediate response, looking at her intently. Jennie just stared at her as she drinks.