Chapter 25: Innocence

LISA's POV

What should I do now? Haish! The moment I saw the news about it and saw this little girl, my mind thought of getting her out of the precinct. But after that, I don't know what to do actually. I thought, would it be good for her if she lives with us? Like.. she doesn't understand what's going on around her. She's so young but I don't want her to be in foster cares.. just like what happened to me before.

But I'm not planning on making her one of us. Gosh! She's so innocent and young. Why did I do this.. hays.

"She fell asleep easily." Anda unnie mumbled while glancing at the rearview mirror.

"Yeah.. unnie, what should I do with her?"

"I don't even know why you picked her up without thinking of the consequences." Jennie mumbled.

"She's still my sister."

"Do you think living with us would bring something good to her?"

"It will if she doesn't know what we're doing."

"That'll be hard."

I just looked at Jennie with knitted brows. She's pissing me off, I don't know why. Why did she even go with me.. and helped me a while ago? Hays. I just shook my head.

"Unnie, the room beside mine is already cleaned, right?" I said.

"Yep. Jennie didn't want to occupy it and said she wanted to stay in your room." she said.

"Maybe now, I will." this girl beside me uttered.

"Tsk. I'm planning on letting my sister sleep there. But if you want that then you could bring your things there and use it instead. I'll sleep with my sister in my room."

"Sure."

Third Person's POV

Lisa's brow twitches. She looked at Jennie with furrowed eyebrows. The older just shrugged at her.

The rest of the ride was silent until they reached their safehouse.

Lisa lifted the girl.

"Do you mind?" she looks at Jennie and asked for her help to carry the bag. But Jennie just looked at her and walks.

"What the hell.." Lisa muttered.

Anda chuckled and carried the bag for her. Lisa then shook her head and fixed her sister to carry her properly.

"Oh.. she's sleeping. But why did you bring her here, Catnip?" Monkey asks.

"There's nothing else I can do. I had to." Lisa replied.

The girls just watched them as they walk upstairs. Lisa laid the girl carefully to her bed. Anda put the bag on the side and looks at Lisa.

"Your plans?" she asks and nods to the girl.

"I still don't know, unnie." Lisa sighed while rubbing her face and nape. Anda just nodded.

"I'll be in my office. If you need anything, just tell me." Anda said. Lisa nodded and closed the door.

Jennie then went out of the bathroom after taking a pee.

"So.. my things.."

"No.. don't. Stay here.. and I'll let her stay next door."

"I thought, you wanted me out?"

"I? Wanted it? It's you who kept on saying that." Lisa muttered.

"Tss. You'll just miss sleeping with me." Jennie teased. Lisa looked at her and watched her as she took off her clothes to change.

Lisa glanced at the sleeping girl. She rubs her face again and sighed deeply.